Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Isiah Thomas: "Michael Jordan couldnt have played through those cramps".

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/isiah-t...071514640.html

"There is no athlete on the planet who could've played through those cramps," Thomas told Yahoo Sports. "Michael Jordan absolutely couldn't have played through those cramps. I absolutely couldn't have played through those cramps. As an athlete, there's nothing you could do."

Local High School Star Skyscraper's Avatar

Default Re: Isiah Thomas: "Michael Jordan couldnt have played through those cramps".

Default Re: Isiah Thomas: "Michael Jordan couldnt have played through those cramps".

LeBron haters devestated to hear this from Isiah

NBA All-star

Okay Paul Pierce

Banned

This is imporant coming from him

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Anyone who questions James' physical toughness need only look at the sheer numbers to see they're barking up the wrong tree. The guy has been playing 75+ regular season games plus long playoff runs on 40+ minutes a night for a decade.

I think it's fair to assume if he could have continued, he would have continued. Don't let your dislike of the guy cloud your reasoning. He has been an ironman in the NBA.

lol, I'm a Bran hater but his cramp was serious but it could have been avoided if he got an IV during the 3rd and 4th quarter.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    Okay Paul Pierce

He did play with the cramp...until he couldn't anymore.

National High School Star

Well isnt this no shit to everyone that's had a cramp b4

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

He could play with a fever that would make a normal man bed ridden and still take over but he could not play through cramps. Sure, but am sure MJ having played in the 80's would have been more prepared.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    He could play with a fever that would make a normal man bed ridden and still take over but he could not play through cramps. Sure, but am sure MJ having played in the 80's would have been more prepared.
    what does playing in the 80s have to do with cramps?

were camps not as strong back then?

Sorry to break it to you but MJ isnt superman

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    what does playing in the 80s have to do with cramps?

were camps not as strong back then?

Sorry to break it to you but MJ isnt superman
    I mentioned the 80's because you had places like the Boston Garden that had no AC. Do you think it was comfortable?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore KnicksWolves's Avatar

Strong cramps really being underestimated here. Almost cringe worthy the amount of people who are raggin' on LeBron for being affected by the cramps. It's hard to even walk after one, let alone keep playing ball.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    I mentioned the 80's because you had places like the Boston Garden that had no AC. Do you think it was comfortable?
    im sure Boston was as hot as San Antonio