Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gortat unhappy

Default Re: Gortat unhappy

I like him, but I don't see why the Celtics trade for him. He'd allow KG to slide back to the 4, I guess. He'd certainly make us a better rebounding team. Still...

Serious playground baller

Phoenix would be retarded to trade Gortat. Good centers don't grow on trees. Who cares if he's unhappy?

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Dammit Presti, get on the phone and get this done.

Perks + Jones/Lamb + TOR '13 1st RD pick + DAL '13 1st RD pick
    Man that's giving up a bunch for Gortat.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigAristotle1
    Phoenix would be retarded to trade Gortat. Good centers don't grow on trees. Who cares if he's unhappy?
    They could trade him for picks and start full rebuilding mode like someone else said. They aren't going anywhere with this team. They need to make some moves and/or plan for the future. Gortat is very valuable since he is good center, which is rare.

Quote Originally Posted by irondarts
    Man that's giving up a bunch for Gortat.
    Well, I'd assume Presti might be able to talk Phoenix into another player like Jared Dudley.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Well, I'd assume Presti might be able to talk Phoenix into another player like Jared Dudley.
    It would have to be one hell of a deal. Phoenix won't be taking any long term bad contracts unless it's packaged with serious building blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    I like him, but I don't see why the Celtics trade for him. He'd allow KG to slide back to the 4, I guess. He'd certainly make us a better rebounding team. Still...
    Celtics with Gortat would shake things up in the eastern conference. Celtics biggest weakness rebounding, would be greatly improved and put themselves on par with the Heat

I'd say the Celtics could trade Green along with Bradley...but the Suns just got Beasley...unless they'd rather have Green and trade Beasley...or the Suns can just look to the young guys. Melo? Would they need Sullinger? Difficult.

I approve of trading Gortat. Great player, but we need more pieces to support and compliment our new building blocks. If this does happen it would be sad to see him go but it seems like the right thing to d, perfect timing.

Maybe Gortat would be "getting more shots" on offense if he could actually learn to stop being a finesse b*tch on offense and actually SLAM THE DAMN BALL IN THE HOOP. I'm tired of watching him get the ball wide open under the rim and instead of jamming it home easily he does these pitiful little finger rolls and layups off the backboard that rim-out right into a defender's hands all the damn time.

What the f*ck do they call him the "Polish Hammer"" for if it he refuses to even ATTEMPT to hammer the damn ball down? There's a reason Gortat is being told to focus soley on defense and rebounding. It's because that's what he's noteworthy at. His finesse offensive game is pretty shallow, even if quite effective (especially against short teams). He's useless on offense against tall teams that have solid defense.

If this is really how he feels, ship his ass out. Don't need whiny b*tch attitudes bringing the mood of the franchise down even more when we're already struggling to win games. Sign some actual CLASSY players who can just show up to work, get it done with a smile on their face, and not realize that this is their JOB and this is what they signed up for being in the NBA. Gotta have to grow up and learn to be businessmen about it on AND offside the court and not make public drama like this(if it's even true)

College superstar

My friend and I were recently discussing ways the Celtics could trade for Gortat, so kinda funny that there is a thread about him being "unhappy" now..

Bradley, Sullinger/Melo, Bass and a protected 1st

for

Gortat, Dudley

Celtics, with Barbosa and Terry, are not missing Bradley too terribly (though a future with Bradley/Rondo at the guard spots is pretty sick), and Gortat and Dudley could really put this team up closer to Miami. Good trade to go all-out to win this year, and Phoenix gets a pick, a project big, and a potential start 2guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine
    I can't believe OKC fans are so willing to just throw up PJ3, Lamb and that Toronto lottery pick for the likes of Martin Gortat.

He doesn't make them much better over Perkins and they lose both of the young, cheap assets they got from the Harden trade.
    Guess you haven't watched Marcin play.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by wagexslave
    Maybe Gortat would be "getting more shots" on offense if he could actually learn to stop being a finesse b*tch on offense and actually SLAM THE DAMN BALL IN THE HOOP. I'm tired of watching him get the ball wide open under the rim and instead of jamming it home easily he does these pitiful little finger rolls and layups off the backboard that rim-out right into a defender's hands all the damn time.

What the f*ck do they call him the "Polish Hammer"" for if it he refuses to even ATTEMPT to hammer the damn ball down? There's a reason Gortat is being told to focus soley on defense and rebounding. It's because that's what he's noteworthy at. His finesse offensive game is pretty shallow, even if quite effective (especially against short teams). He's useless on offense against tall teams that have solid defense.

If this is really how he feels, ship his ass out. Don't need whiny b*tch attitudes bringing the mood of the franchise down even more when we're already struggling to win games. Sign some actual CLASSY players who can just show up to work, get it done with a smile on their face, and not realize that this is their JOB and this is what they signed up for being in the NBA. Gotta have to grow up and learn to be businessmen about it on AND offside the court and not make public drama like this(if it's even true)
    he use to dunk a lot more at magic, probably just a by product of getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1
    My friend and I were recently discussing ways the Celtics could trade for Gortat, so kinda funny that there is a thread about him being "unhappy" now..

Bradley, Sullinger/Melo, Bass and a protected 1st

for

Gortat, Dudley

Celtics, with Barbosa and Terry, are not missing Bradley too terribly (though a future with Bradley/Rondo at the guard spots is pretty sick), and Gortat and Dudley could really put this team up closer to Miami. Good trade to go all-out to win this year, and Phoenix gets a pick, a project big, and a potential start 2guard.
    It

NBA Superstar

its not just Gortat, its Scola too. Gentry is like Rambis, both retarded coaches that don't play their best players or utilize them correctly. lol i still remember Rambis constantly benching Love before he blew up.