Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Local High School Star thabisyo's Avatar

Default Re: Tim Duncan is GAY ??

Quote Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
    So, lets say a man was having sex with men from age 18-25. Finds a woman that he likes a lot and has sex with her, they get in a relationship, get married & have kids. Is he gay ISH?
    Sounds gay to me

Who cares almost everyone here is gay anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Who cares almost everyone here is gay anyways.
    I am not gay, I am transexual! Learn the difference Cis scum!

Tim Duncan is definitely gay. I once saw him in the audience of a Broadway musical. I was there for, um, research. Yeah, research.

Saw a basketball once

Omfg I haven't laughed so hard at a thread in a long time. That guy ranting about tuna had me in tears. Bisexuality doesn't exist? Pure gold. Thread is undeniable proof of ISH's gradeschool attitude. Smh just smh.

On the topic of Duncan, that source seems rather sketchy...

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho
    Why exactly do people think gays are feminine or passive?

I think heterosexuals are more feminine and passive because they don't have the guts or the manhood to make another big, strong male submit to their will. They have to pick on weak, frilly little girls to have sex, they have to be physically superior to consider trying to screw someone.

Gays (at least toppers) have to be made of sterner stuff, because their conquest is bigger and stronger, and will be trying to fk back instead of wanting to be fked.

Therefore straight people are more feminine and passive.

He's not gay. Just different.

Duncan, Bosh, I'm not shocked. There was always a sense there that he was VERY different. Couldn't put my finger on it.

There are obviously coded fronts given to the public when you're in the spotlight like that ... it happens all the time in Hollywood as well.

In a homophobic, alpha male world like professional sports and especially in the NBA which is predominantely black, where homosexuality is very frowned upon I could see why he tried to cover up his undercover lifestyle.

To anyone in denial, suggesting his wife is trying to extort him for being private, why do you think Timmy is so intensly private about his life? Obviously he has reasons.

There has been times even in his mannerisms where he seemed to suggest he was different. Not as obvious and flamboyant as say Chris Bosh, who also has a fake / front relationship / business deal with an obvious gold digger.

There was always a sense there that Tim Duncan was very odd, or different. I don't care, he's still a great player. I also still feel he's intensly overrated, too by "basketball enthusiasts."

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Duncan, Bosh, I'm not shocked. There was always a sense there that he was VERY different. Couldn't put my finger on it.

There are obviously coded fronts given to the public when you're in the spotlight like that ... it happens all the time in Hollywood as well.

In a homophobic, alpha male world like professional sports and especially in the NBA which is predominantely black, where homosexuality is very frowned upon I could see why he tried to cover up his undercover lifestyle.

To anyone in denial, suggesting his wife is trying to extort him for being private, why do you think Timmy is so intensly private about his life? Obviously he has reasons.

There has been times even in his mannerisms where he seemed to suggest he was different. Not as obvious and flamboyant as say Chris Bosh, who also has a fake / front relationship / business deal with an obvious gold digger.

There was always a sense there that Tim Duncan was very odd, or different. I don't care, he's still a great player. I also still feel he's intensly overrated, too by "basketball enthusiasts."
    I was raised on the island of Jamaica and have many friends/acquaintances from the Caribbean (Trinidad, Cayman, Barbados, etc). It might sound like profiling/generalization, but the islanders are VERY DIFFERENT from the "typical" American-raised black. And it's not just the men, but the women too (have observed this in my daughter's Girl Scout troop). The way they think, their values, just their whole mentality is SOOO different. Island people are VERY LAID-BACK, easy-going, sloooow in everything they do, late (don't watch the clock), relaxed. They don't like the cold, like loose clothing, hate jackets, probably kick off their shoes as soon as they get in a car/house. So yes, DIFFERENT.