Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bernie hospitalized

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I can't see Warren beating Trump though, the US isn't ready for a female POTUS.

She's more likable than Hillary but you're right, Trump will eat her alive.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Not just Trump, any number of GOP dudes would beat a female candidate, cept for maybe Ted Cruz with that absolutely punchable face

Not just Trump, any number of GOP dudes would beat a female candidate, cept for maybe Ted Cruz with that absolutely punchable face

[QUOTE=RRR3]@Max,
    Idk Hillary still won the popular vote by a lot after concerns about her health. Bernie has a lot of support tbqh. And again isn

I can't see Warren beating Trump though, the US isn't ready for a female POTUS.

Three times in history there was a female VP or presidential candidate and still O fer...
    Thus the concerted effort to deprecate Biden.

Let me add this... if this impeachment inquiry ends up being as damning as I expect, and he gets impeached in the House but acquitted in the Senate, Warren would stand a good chance next November.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...7&postcount=17

Shame on you, you fat bastard. No tienes verguenza??
    i'm not in office. we're talking about a PRESIDENT.

stay low IQ.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    She's a lawyer/academic type so basically Hillary. No ability to relate to actual working people and has no idea what it means to build a business hence her anti-capitalist and anti-success policies and world view. I don't think she has much ability to relate to people outside of white limousine liberals.

I didn't know that she got divorced and she remarried but decided to keep her ex-husbands last name.

What does that make her current husband?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    i'm not in office. we're talking about a PRESIDENT.

stay low IQ.

But you're 50 years younger and one burrito away from falling into a diabetic coma!

Trump has at least accomplished more than most men in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    She's a lawyer/academic type so basically Hillary. No ability to relate to actual working people and has no idea what it means to build a business hence her anti-capitalist and anti-success policies and world view. I don't think she has much ability to relate to people outside of white limousine liberals.

I didn't know that she got divorced and she remarried but decided to keep her ex-husbands last name.

What does that make her current husband?
    Warren isn

[QUOTE=RRR3]Warren isn

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    But you're 50 years younger and one burrito away from falling into a diabetic coma!

Trump has at least accomplished more than most men in history.
    you tell that to yourself to make yourself feel better.

trump is literally on the brink of having a heart attack or stroke. he's on medicine to control his high cholesterol while eating fast food everyday, yikes!

243lbs..."healthy"

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker

Warren was born in Oklahoma. Her family was at the low end of middle class and her father was a maintenance man who had a heart attack when she was young. Her mother worked the catalog-order department at Sears. Warren starting waiting tables at a Mexican restaurant when she was 13 to help with the bills. She went to college at 16, but dropped out to get married to her first husband. She eventually finished her degree in speech pathology and ended up being the first person from her family to graduate from college. The degree lead to her working in public schools helping kids with disabilities. She lived in a bunch of states. Even voted for Ford and Arlen Specter. Bernie Sanders supporters and some liberals have gone after her for her support of Republicans in the past.
    Last edited by MaxFly; 10-02-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly

Warren was born in Oklahoma. Her family was at the low end of middle class and her father was a maintenance man who had a heart attack when she was young. Her mother worked the catalog-order department at Sears. Warren started waiting tables at a Mexican restaurant when she was 13 to help with the bills. She went to college at 16, but dropped out to get married to her first husband. She eventually finished her degree in speech pathology and ended up being the first person from her family to graduate from college. The degree lead to her working in public schools helping kids with disabilities.

Was that when she became a Native American?

The public won

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly

Warren was born in Oklahoma. Her family was at the low end of middle class and her father was a maintenance man who had a heart attack when she was young. Her mother worked the catalog-order department at Sears. Warren starting waiting tables at a Mexican restaurant when she was 13 to help with the bills. She went to college at 16, but dropped out to get married to her first husband. She eventually finished her degree in speech pathology and ended up being the first person from her family to graduate from college. The degree lead to her working in public schools helping kids with disabilities. She lived in a bunch of states. Even voted for Ford and Arlen Specter. Bernie Sanders supporters and some liberals have gone after her for her support of Republicans in the past.
    Her career is one of a lawyer and academia.

She doesn't have a clue how business is which leads to her extremely misguided anti-capitalist and anti-success policies.