Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Bledsoe

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Eric Bledsoe

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Millwad what I did was ignorantly talk about politics and act insulting. Which I apologized for. I clearly was WRONG and admitted it. That didn't stop you from months of digging up some sort of google history on me and trolling. I may have disrespected your country (apologized) but I don't have enough ill will towards ANYBODY on this forum (including Al Thornton) to make it personal.

And are you going to act like I wasn't sorry for posting that? As soon as everyone started to mock you I told you that I was sorry for it which many wouldn't have done considering how racist your comments were and how offensive the rest of the stuff you wrote to me for no reason was....

I'm sorry I did mean Jlauber, not Joyner. I did have bad credit years ago and have made a dating profile before. I've been with my GF almost 3 years now and my credit is much better so obviously this isn't something I'm in denial about or that's still relevant. I was more shocked that you even think to google personal things about posters and I'm not the only one.

I personally don't care about your college education, jobs, living situation etc because that's not my business or place to judge. Even if you weren't in college I wouldn't even think to bash you about it, even if you're being an ass.

It's funny, I had no clue who you were before you for no reason wrote all that garbage to me but now you're suddenly the most reasonable person ever. You can't be an ass and then act up like a saint, I'm sorry.

And you sure did care about education when you wrote nonsense about me studying in Sweden and how "terrible" my english is and how I didn't have any education etc.. Stop writing this garbage and act like you haven't been an ass.

I called you a troll in this thread because all I was doing was hyping a player who had a monster game and you came at me kinda hard throwing out the homer talk and being insulting IMO.
    [/QUOTE]

I replied like everyone replies, I wasn't offensive and for you to call anyone a troll is pure comedy. Every time someone makes a comment that doesn't fit your agenda you're trying to call them out..

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Before this gets derailed too much I feel like we should bring the topic back. If you think Bledsoe is crap or being overrated by me we can just agree to disagree, no need to make this a full blown off topic argument that gets shut down.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Free 5,000 per semester for class, plus free housing/food plus money for me. Jokes on you hahaha nerd sucks you're gonna be a 40 year old virgin

So can we talk about basketball? Cool.

NBA rookie of the year

Anyway, this thread isn't about you or me but pick your words better next time, you're too sensitive about your billionaire basketball players who doesn't give a damn about you. I discuss players too and I have a favourite team and player but you're way too sensitive about these guys..

Just because someone doesn't have the same opinions as you do about the Clippers it doesn't mean that you have to freak out, Blake Griffin and Bledsoe will make it without you..

Bledsoe for Paul George or Klay Thompson

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    And are you going to act like I wasn't sorry for posting that? As soon as everyone started to mock you I told you that I was sorry for it which many wouldn't have done considering how racist your comments were and how offensive the rest of the stuff you wrote to me for no reason was....

I personally don't care about your college education, jobs, living situation etc because that's not my business or place to judge. Even if you weren't in college I wouldn't even think to bash you about it, even if you're being an ass.

It's funny, I had no clue who you were before you for no reason wrote all that garbage to me but now you're suddenly the most reasonable person ever. You can't be an ass and then act up like a saint, I'm sorry.

And you sure did care about education when you wrote nonsense about me studying in Sweden and how "terrible" my english is and how I didn't have any education etc.. Stop writing this garbage and act like you haven't been an ass.

I remember making fun of Sweden... but never remember making fun of your English because it seems fine. Maybe in heat of moment I made fun of it but I DID apologize for the whole exchange and thought it was good now.

Remember we let this go a long time ago.. then out of the blue after we made peace you would post shit about me and make threads to troll like that one comparing me to some murderer (picture wise) after lifting a pic of me and my girl off FB. When I asked you why you did that you said it was your roommate and not you and that you told him we are all good now . Remember that?
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 10-25-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    Free 5,000 per semester for class, plus free housing/food plus money for me. Jokes on you hahaha nerd sucks you're gonna be a 40 year old virgin

Whatever makes you feel better

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    So because you think a guy looks nerdy or lame in your eyes... that automatically= virgin? You don't know anybody here on a personal level so stop trying dude. Him pointing out your stats you put up is something factual and nothing about your personal life.

NBA rookie of the year

I remember making fun of Sweden... but never remember making fun of your English because it seems fine. Maybe in heat of moment I made fun of a typo or something??

Remember we let this go a long time ago.. then out of the blue after we made peace you would post shit about me and make threads to troll. When I asked you why you did that you said it was your roommate and not you and that you told him we are all good now . Remember that?
    No, I don't actually and I have never posted a pic of your girlfriend. But I did start the thread about you looking like Zimmerman.

And I don't have a problem with you, I have learned to not click your threads or reply to your posts but I found this topic interesting and suddenly you got all butthurt..

Anyway, lets leave this and discuss the topic.

You guys should be together cause you both are delusional

Eric Bledsoe for Paul George or Klay Thompson

I will try to be more respectful of other people's opinions on Bledsoe before becoming defensive though... Bledsoe's play is going to do the talking for me, no sense in arguing.

Damn Fez,
    Me and you are both delusional did you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Says the guy who averaged 2 PPG at Long Beach State and calls himself a "legend"
    You're making fun of someone who actually was good enough to play for a D1 school? He's probably better at ball than 99% of the posters here.

And CF86, I've got no problem with you, but why call millwad a troll and take this thread off topic when he was making valid points, staying on topic, and simply debating?

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    You're making fun of someone who actually was good enough to play for a D1 school? He's probably better at ball than 99% of the posters here.
    He's probably the best basketball player on ISH and I'm likely the worst tbh. If he's talk shit, though, I'm gonna be a wise guy back.