Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: I didn't realize how racist Stephen A is until i saw his latest target

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Steven A Smith is not threadworthy. Hes in the same category as Skip Bayless and thus doesnt deserve any attention whatsoever. shame on you

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    You guys know that Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless are just trolling right? They're saying exactly what you need to hear in order to elicit a reaction from you. Don't be idiots and buy into their crap.

these

theres no point getting bent outta shape over anything smith or bayless says, everything they say, is just to get either rational ppl like op angry, or to give stupid ppl somebody to speak for them.

Default Re: I didn't realize how racist Stephen A is until i saw his latest target

I didn't get bent out of shape or angry or emotional. I made an observation which i shared with you because i think it's just patently ridiculous for him to go after a role player who his getting no acclaim (literally none) as overrated. People always says "don't get upset" - no one is upset. I just thought i'd share.

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    he's doing a sitcom character on sports news program. the militant black man. sometimes he does it to the point of self caricaturization.
    Basically. He's George Jefferson put in a time machine and dropped on a sports talk show.

Don't be fooled by SAS' act. In private, I'd be willing to bet that he is more than 'buddy-buddy' with the powerful white males who sign his paychecks. I'd also say that his private views on social matters are probably more conservative than progressive.

The militancy is all an act to get more attention. Obviously, it works.

bent out of shape was a bad way to put it

regardless, the opinions of stephen a, or bayless, or any other obvious troll, arent really thread worthy, imo.

He has never heard of Chandler Parsons...

http://youtu.be/z_ghOeVsYuI?t=1m48s

You can't take him seriously like other posters said.

Local High School Star Nero Tulip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I'm the kind of retard who watches Stephen A
    I'm not surprised.

College star

You just realized that? Where have you been.
    Dude has always been racist.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

How does that make him racist? Did SAS correlate the man's race to his opinion of him as a player?

The word "racist" gets overused nowadays. SAS went in on Kwame Brown more than any other player and that guy is black as black can be.
    Last edited by Goldrush25; 05-08-2013 at 10:01 PM.

Good High School Starter truhooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Teanett
    knicks players (quite popular ones) stephen a smith is not to excited about:

jeremy lin
    steve novak
    pablo

hmm
    all 3 are garbage so what's the problem

I love the way Stephen talks about all those players mentioned.

Get the EUROTRASH sh1t out of this league. its called the "National" Basketball Association last time I checked. Not International.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by truhooper
    all 3 are garbage so what's the problem
    Calm down SAS, no need to carry your racist views here.

You just NOW figured out that Stephen A.sshole Smith is racist? REALLY?

What the hell? This guy is one of the most blatantly racist guys around.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 05-08-2013 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    This.

Steven A. Smith is not a racist. Like he stated long ago, any time you talk about race topics you can get labeled a racist.

He gets paid to be entertaining. Sports is entertainment. Obviously, he was exaggerating a little bit for the laughs, etc.

The fact you made a topic about Steven A. Smith proves he has done his job.

In entertainment, not everyone is going to like you. The majority rules rather good or bad. That's life.

But, like I said, he is far from a racist. Guy would be friends with any race.

I know racist. I have talked to racist people and had to deal with them on a regular basis. Trust me when I say Steven A. Smith is nowhere near a racist human being.
    He's racist as ****. He used to talk about Nesterovic to a level that was so absurd, that if he is not racist, the only other possible explanation could be that Rasho ****ed his wife, mom, daughter, sister, etc. and made him watch it.

If not, then yeah, dude is racist as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Force_One
    I love the way Stephen talks about all those players mentioned.

Get the EUROTRASH sh1t out of this league. its called the "National" Basketball Association last time I checked. Not International.
    And yet the NBA is OFFICIALLY an INTERNATIONAL league and NOT a "national" league.

Get a dictionary and look up the word international, and then grasp that Toronto has not yet been incorporated into the USA.

****ING IDIOT.

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    melo is a superstar doe, bonafide, nasty, stupendous, and multiple other hyperbolic multi-syllable adjetives