Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Default Re: Bill Clinton: Trump Base

Our education system has taught us that it is impossible to be racist against white people.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    Most of the Trumpers around here are what you would call a Redneck.
    Like who?

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Basically.

Trump has the type of supporters who refer to all Hispanic people as "Mexicans". Or believe that it's Blacks live in "inner cities"
    Actually, it's you people who thinks "illegals crossing the Mexican border" means "ALL TEH LA-TEEN-O'S".

Btw, the Clinton campaign refers to them as "taco bowls" and "needy Latinos".

Banned

Haha. Arkansas boy calls people rednecks.

Irony is my favorite genre.

If he can openly call people rednecks then I would love what he thinks about Blacks. Blacklips?

He's right. Can't imagine Hillary is too happy. Bill gives zero ****s.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Did anyone read the whole story other than the quoted portion?

"You know, I'm basically your standard redneck." He calls himself a redneck.

Clinton may be a sexual deviant but at least he can brutally honest at times.

At times gives no fuc[COLOR="Black"]ks[/COLOR]. I mean the guy went duck hunting with one of the guns on his proposed assault weapon ban list(all imported semi-auto shotguns were included and he was using an Italian made Benelli semi-auto SBE).

An Icon Forever

I agree with him and this is coming from someone who supports Trump.

A lot of Trump supporters realize that Trump is a piece of shit con man BUT their main objective is to throw a wrench into the system they see as corrupt and want someone out of the establishment to wreck it. They believe Trump will do this, I don't because the system the way it is benefits Trump and his class, the rich. I can at least see where they are coming from and I do wish someone would do something about our corrupt political system where everything favors the very top and the rest of us get screwed...

Having said that, there is a large percentage of Trump supporters who are bigots and sexists. White losers who according to them, blame their miserable lives on the blacks who are getting free handouts, latinos who are taking away their jobs and women who think they can do what men do (dude77 along with others like him are insecure and call Hillary supporters betas because they support a woman to be leader of the US).

I can at least respect the Trump supporter who wishes to screw the current system, but the bigot Trump supporters can all go suck a bag of *****.
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-12-2016 at 08:52 PM.

   

if the monkey wrenchers really wanted to change the system, they'd field a candidate who had concrete, sensible-on-paper ideas about how to do so. it wouldn't change much of anything, but at least you'd know they were sincere.

instead it's just a bunch of people riding their egos on hate and ignorance. an angry mob, really, which is exactly what their rallies look like.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    if the monkey wrenchers really wanted to change the system, they'd field a candidate who had concrete, sensible-on-paper ideas about how to do so. it wouldn't change much of anything, but at least you'd know they were sincere.

instead it's just a bunch of people riding their egos on hate and ignorance. an angry mob, really, which is exactly what their rallies look like.

The Democrat convention - angry, chaotic, unhappy

The Republican convention - peaceful, happy, people getting along

Hillary says blacks and Muslims will fare badly irrespective of circumstances while Jews and Chinese will succeed given half a chance. She calls blacks super predators and latinos taco bowls. She embraces KKK grand wizards.

Trump says Mexican ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are rapists and wants better scrutiny of Muslim IMMIGRANTS.

But supporters of Trump are the hate filled ignorant supporters?

   

Quote Originally Posted by Snow

The Democrat convention - angry, chaotic, unhappy

The Republican convention - peaceful, happy, people getting along

Hillary says blacks and Muslims will fare badly irrespective of circumstances while Jews and Chinese will succeed given half a chance. She calls blacks super predators and latinos taco bowls. She embraces KKK grand wizards.

Trump says Mexican ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are rapists and wants better scrutiny of Muslim IMMIGRANTS.

But supporters of Trump are the hate filled ignorant supporters?
    haha, do the people you hang out with fist bump you when you say shit like that?

good ol' hoopleheads.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes

Have you ever been to a Trump rally? I have actually been to one. The rally I went to didn't look like this at all. In fact, I heard zero racist comments when I was there for 2+ hours (unless having white skin counts as racist). There were protesters on the other side of the street, but NOBODY that I could see paid any attention to them. Honestly, there were ZERO comments about them from the people I was standing near outside and inside the building (I had to stand in line outside in a line that wrapped around the building to get inside).

People were incredibly friendly and the conversations people had were mainly about how things were going, where they came from, what they do for a living, etc. Conversations about politics were mainly about people tired of more government and taxes and "bad trade deals."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Bt6b8PPP0

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness
    Have you ever been to a Trump rally? I have actually been to one. The rally I went to didn't look like this at all. In fact, I heard zero racist comments when I was there for 2+ hours (unless having white skin counts as racist). There were protesters on the other side of the street, but NOBODY that I could see paid any attention to them. Honestly, there were ZERO comments about them from the people I was standing near outside and inside the building (I had to stand in line outside in a line that wrapped around the building to get inside).

People were incredibly friendly and the conversations people had were mainly about how things were going, where they came from, what they do for a living, etc. Conversations about politics were mainly about people tired of more government and taxes and "bad trade deals."

I have been to a Trump rally. I'm not sure if it was different where you live but here it was a pretty rough crowd. I have lived in the South for the majority of my life and I even I have never seen so many Confederate flags and so many N-bombs dropped casually. The crowd had a very raucous atmosphere and a lot of the attendants were drinking. I thought Trump was going to shake things up in Washington and be a positive influence but after attending some rallies it really made me second guess who I was supporting. After more investigation I have found major holes and inconsistencies with what Trump has said and promised. As of now I am still Trump but I am hanging on by a thread. We will have to see how Trump handles himself over these final few weeks to see if he is fit to be our next President of the United States.

   

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness

i was of course referring to the ones i've seen on the tube and read first hand accts about.

i imagine that when the rallies started getting out of control, they made certain changes to prevent them looking so bad from the outside.

also, a monkey wrencher isn't necessarily the same as a flaming redneck. depending on location and stuff, you might get a heavy monkey wrench crowd, in which case they'd be chatty like you describe.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    I have been to a Trump rally. I'm not sure if it was different where you live but here it was a pretty rough crowd. I have lived in the South for the majority of my life and I even I have never seen so many Confederate flags and so many N-bombs dropped casually. The crowd had a very raucous atmosphere and a lot of the attendants were drinking. I thought Trump was going to shake things up in Washington and be a positive influence but after attending some rallies it really made me second guess who I was supporting. After more investigation I have found major holes and inconsistencies with what Trump has said and promised. As of now I am still Trump but I am hanging on by a thread. We will have to see how Trump handles himself over these final few weeks to see if he is fit to be our next President of the United States.
    Nobody believes you or your stupid fake stories.