Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: This is the 332nd consecutive month with an above-average temperature.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    I do believe we are causing increased climate change. As do something like 97% of climate scientists.
    Where'd you hear this bullshit statistic? Your ass?

Default Re: This is the 332nd consecutive month with an above-average temperature.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Lakers
    Tell peeps on the east coast going through Sandy that this is all part of the plan...
    I was hit by Hurricane Sandy. Hurricanes were happening before my bloodline, and will continue to happen.

I do believe we are causing increased climate change. As do something like 97% of climate scientists.

Lies...

- No scientist worth a salt has ever said "Climate change" is from Humans "green house gases"

- The whole " Global Warming" now changed to " Climate change" ( because no one can prove that the Earth is Warmer now then it was 100 years ago) is so full of political agenda and Greed I'm not sure how anyone would take any side as Truthful

- Fact is the Earth may or may not be a little bit warmer....but it has gone through many climate changes .....with or without Humans.

not sure why we have to have the Bureaucratic furbor not seen since Prohibition or the Ronald Raygun Nuclear 80's....

- Just another agenda filled doomsday scheme....lets all get in Bunkers...this time instead of a Nuke...it's a Giant Tidal wave from a melting Iceburg

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Why would humans be the exception when things go extinct? Is that a serious question? Cavemen survived greater climate change than humanity has the ability to cause. And they did it with sticks and stones. Fear mongering isn't only bad when republicans do it.....

   

i'm well aware of both facts, but at some point don't you have to give some form of credit to people who picked up on that agenda from the first post?

to me this is part of why we keep failing-- we keep underestimating the decision-making processes of our fellow man, thinking that their thoughts are informed by the same stimuli that inform our own. i.e., our square block keeps getting more exactingly-refined and perfected with time, yet we somehow keep trying to jam it in to the same triangular hole time and time again. why is that?

코비=GOAT

All respectable scientists acknowledge that CO2 emissions have a net positive effect on flux, what is blown out of proportion by the media and card stacking environmentalists is the question is the forcing significant, and its not by itself. What is not understood and still open for study are the feedback loops and the earth's response to said increased carbon emissions.

Quote Originally Posted by shlver
    All respectable scientists acknowledge that CO2 emissions have a net positive effect on flux, what is blown out of proportion by the media and card stacking environmentalists is the question is the forcing significant, and its not by itself. What is not understood and still open for study are the feedback loops and the earth's response to said increased carbon emissions.
    Under what authority can you say "it's not by itself"?

Serious playground baller

If you don't think that humans are a direct result to global warming you're a ****ing idiot. Seriously. Read a god damn book, you god damn morons.

It's been "below" average here in the state of North Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Wilbon
    If you don't think that humans are a direct result to global warming you're a ****ing idiot. Seriously. Read a god damn book, you god damn morons.
    Balla_Status anyone?

It's not even about reading a book ... in fact, that statement is rather moronic in itself. It's much more about just simply experiencing life in the past three decades, especially the last one.

Sure. Name these supposed "respectable" scientists, and then compare them to the scientists who claim otherwise.

You're just spewing your own personal opinion, not what "respectable" scientists consider as truth or the most likely possibility to the truth.

코비=GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Under what authority can you say "it's not by itself"?
    I can by using simplified assumptions using only radiative forcing of CO2, historical CO2 levels, the energy balance of the earth, and climate sensitivity which are all established published data. I can write out the calculations on paper if you would like.

I can by using simplified assumptions using only radiative forcing of CO2, historical CO2 levels, the energy balance of the earth, and climate sensitivity which are all established published data. I can write out the calculations on paper if you would like.
    Sure, let's see it... and let's see this "all respectable scientists" list you speak of. Are you seriously saying humans do not have an impact on the climate changes we're experiencing, and altering the environment as we know it? You're saying all respectable scientist believe global warming is just blowing smoke, and isn't legit data?

코비=GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Sure. Name these supposed "respectable" scientists, and then compare them to the scientists who claim otherwise.

You're just spewing your own personal opinion, not what "respectable" scientists consider as truth or the most likely possibility to the truth.
    What are you talking about? Get out of this thread if you don't know what you're talking about.

코비=GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Sure, let's see it... and let's see this "all respectable scientists" list you speak of. Are you seriously saying humans do not have an impact on the climate changes we're experiencing, and altering the environment as we know it? You're saying all respectable scientist believe global warming is just blowing smoke, and isn't legit data?

All respectable scientists acknowledge that CO2 emissions have a net positive effect on flux,
    Read. Obviously you don't understand what I'm saying.