Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Default Do Rockets fans miss Chandler Parsons and Jeremy Lin now?

Y'all are ****ED for the playoffs

This Warriors game shows EXACTLY WHY the Rockets are a First round OUT again

Default Re: Do Rockets fans miss Chandler Parsons and Jeremy Lin now?

I don't. We still have shitty games, but we don't look worse as a team. This game vs the Warriors is just a giant, nasty shart. I've watched every single Rockets game this season and what you're currently watching on TV isn't us. Our defense is wayyy off, and the guys can't make any shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    I don't. We still have shitty games, but we don't look worse as a team. This game vs the Warriors is just a giant, nasty shart. I've watched every single Rockets game this season and what you're currently watching on TV isn't us. Our defense is wayyy off, and the guys can't make any shot.
    It's the same game from Friday vs. Warriors. Just in the Bay area.

out first round without parsons and lin!

they miss them because when they had them, they would....wait

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    out first round without parsons and lin!

they miss them because when they had them, they would....wait
    Harden has improved tremendously

and another year of solid chemistry

They were only in their 2nd season together as a unit

So stupid

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    It's the same game from Friday vs. Warriors. Just in the Bay area.
    Same huge shart vs the same exact team. We have these kind of games every season

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.

So you don't care? This game should at least be close against a team they will absolutely face in the playoffs. Do you really see this team defending them at a high level for 4 games?

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbasketball20

Y'all are ****ED for the playoffs

This Warriors game shows EXACTLY WHY the Rockets are a First round OUT again
    How can we miss players who were not only part of our previous first round exit but were some of the main contributors?

The Rockets problem is their organization's love affair with McHale. After a new decade of Morey I'm starting to think he is not a basketball purist. I don't think he really understands the game and can clearly see what's unfolding on the court. The Rockets style of play is disgusting; it's not basketball.

I'm not sure they are better with Parsons instead of Ariza

But Lin is a hell of a lot better than Alexey Shved

So you don't care? This game should at least be close against a team they will absolutely face in the playoffs. Do you really see this team defending them at a high level for 4 games?
    Of course I care. You should've seen what I was doing and saying when the Warriors started murdering us in the 2nd quarter. If we continue this kind of play, then we aren't going anywhere. Am I worried? A little bit. Its like someone has an on/off button on us. Sometimes we look good and other times we look like a bottom tier team. This can't happen in the playoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsatyr
    How can we miss players who were not only part of our previous first round exit but were some of the main contributors?

The Rockets problem is their organization's love affair with McHale. After a new decade of Morey I'm starting to think he is not a basketball purist. I don't think he really understands the game and can clearly see what's unfolding on the court. The Rockets style of play is disgusting; it's not basketball.
    Maybe if you'd watch a game of basketball (tonight for instance) you'd see how useful Lin would be to this team.

And yes McHale is terrible. If Harden was playing at this level last season, he would have started with Lin instead of Bev.

Maybe if you'd watch a game of basketball (tonight for instance) you'd see how useful Lin would be to this team.

And yes McHale is terrible. If Harden was playing at this level last season, he would have started with Lin instead of Bev.
    Lin is too soft and inconsistent. Rockets already have Dwight...

Don't see either of those two being the difference between them not losing by double digits tonight.

NBA lottery pick

Terry is more then enough to cover lin and once Cannan gets fitter and regains his match fitness after his stint in the D league we'll get better. losing a average player like lin is not an issue. Brewer and Aiza and not to mention Papanikola cost less then parsons combined and are much better value.

The real loss was Asik with Dwights decline this season.We still hve a few 2nd round picks, the pelicans 1st which will be lotto pick and a few expiring contracts to improve. Losing to the wariors dosent mean we miss a average point guard and a overpaid SF. We would have los to this seasons warrios regardless of if we had them or not.

Not really. If we had kept Parsons then we wouldn't have the depth that we now have. Plus those players are looking better than Parsons is so far. As for Lin, he might have come in handy this last game against GS, but that's typical Lin. Good one game out of the entire season.