Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Ernie is getting frustrated with Shaq on TNT

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    He's always been funny on camera until he joined Inside the NBA. He's even funny on Open Court, but on Inside the NBA, he's terrible.
    I have never seen open court so I can't comment.

he's funny in the locker room and with friends and family.

but the type of funny he is...is one liners and goofy faces and becoming a foot character. That's funny in real life but not funny to me especially in front of cameras.

C-Webb is awesome, The Glove is hysterical, and basically everybody who's ever been on the show>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>than Shaq.

GTFO Shaq.

If the vast overwhelming majority thread alone isn't enough to show that should be Shaq fired then I don't know what is. Everyone I know can't stand him. Has ruined what was almost the best show on TV. Which sucks because that show made a lot of NBA fans crack up and be happy.

Even worse, he ruins the flows making Barkley less funny. Which is tough to do, but Shaq is so bad he manages to do it.

Can't stand him.

Banned

They all laughed at Shaq at the end.

Anybody have more info on Chuck leaving? Him, Ernie, and Kenny are really the whole show.

Anybody else, especially someone like Shaq, just ruins the chemistry.

I rule the local playground PieceOfFelt's Avatar

Barkley is the show. As much as I like Kenny and EJ he is the one who drives the show.

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIZARRO
    C-Webb is awesome, The Glove is hysterical, and basically everybody who's ever been on the show>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>than Shaq.

GTFO Shaq.

If the vast overwhelming majority thread alone isn't enough to show that should be Shaq fired then I don't know what is. Everyone I know can't stand him. Has ruined what was almost the best show on TV. Which sucks because that show made a lot of NBA fans crack up and be happy.

Even worse, he ruins the flows making Barkley less funny. Which is tough to do, but Shaq is so bad he manages to do it.

Can't stand him.
    Webber, Payton, and Barkley would be ideal (and hilarious). Kenny has been hella moody lately, and Shaq just tries too hard.

I rule the local playground PieceOfFelt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenbeat
    Webber, Payton, and Barkley would be ideal (and hilarious). Kenny has been hella moody lately, and Shaq just tries too hard.
    Payton is horrible. The guy is a complete clown. Great player, horrible commentator.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by PieceOfFelt
    Barkley is the show. As much as I like Kenny and EJ he is the one who drives the show.

Kenny is underrated bc of Barkleys (deserved) shine. Kenny is solid all around. He can crack jokes and he can articulate analysis and has good timing with when to do each. Also, bc he had the opposite career of barkley (won titles but as a less significant player) they can do different kinds of gags when they rip on him than they do with Charles.

Plus Ernie and Kenny are close enough with Shaq that they can razz him without getting him legit pissed off. A lot of times when guys who arent regulars come on and try to make Chuck the butt of jokes you can tell hes not down with it.

It really should be EJ-Kenny-Charles as the weekly core, and then rotating regulars who have good chemistry with them dropping in periodically (cwebb, reggie, kerr, etc)