Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    #Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Default Re: Eric Bledsoe sucks as a starting point guard

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Can't blame you guys for getting bad boxscores because like Andre said NBA and Yahoo have had lagging scores lately.
    Yeah I just checked the recap in Yahoo and they got it right
    Eric Bledsoe had 27 points, including 19 in the second half, and the Los Angeles Clippers used a big third quarter to secure an 86-76 win over the Orlando Magic on Wednesday night.
    Hopefully they fix the issues with the box score super annoying

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Yeah I just checked the recap in Yahoo and they got it right

Hopefully they fix the issues with the box score super annoying
    I stopped going to NBA.com because it would be way delayed. Like it would say 6 minutes are left in a game that's already over for example.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

My bumping this thread isn't just to say "Bledsoe rocks" but rather to point out how idiotic this thread was after just a couple bad games. Sure I understand you may turn this around and accuse me of being equally as knee jerk the other way but Bledsoe's been consistently good all year long outside of maybe 10 bad games.
    Fair enough. You obviously think more of him than I do. If he turns it around and proves he's a starting PG on a good team and warrants on that previous hype I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

Just saying even in his past 3 good games, some of those same question marks are there. Also the 3 previous games he failed to shoot 30% from the field in all 3 games.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    Fair enough. You obviously think more of him than I do. If he turns it around and proves he's a starting PG on a good team and warrants on that previous hype I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

Just saying even in his past 3 good games, some of those same question marks are there. Also the 3 previous games he failed to shoot 30% from the field in all 3 games.
    Yea he's not ready to be a full time starter for a good team yet. He IS a very high upside player, top tier backup and is improving a lot.

Future D1 Dad

he's not even a real pg. he's out there going for highlight dunks and blocks rather than assists.

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    he's not even a real pg. he's out there going for highlight dunks and blocks rather than assists.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

yup.

National High School Star

What I hate about Bledsoe is how incredibly terrible his passing technique is. His vision isn't good either but a good point guard when he kicks the ball out and makes any type of pass should put the ball right where it should be, so they can catch the ball and shoot it right away. It's frustrating how many times Eric has Caron or whoever else wide open for a shot but he passes it 2 feet too high, or throws it at their shins and he has terrible bounce passes where the ball bounces near the feet. Very frustrating but he is improving and is still very young. When he plays well he definitely makes a ton of game changing plays or momentum swings.

I could see him being a good starter by the 14'-15' season. The kid just needs more time and more coaching.

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Force
    What I hate about Bledsoe is how incredibly terrible his passing technique is. His vision isn't good either but a good point guard when he kicks the ball out and makes any type of pass should put the ball right where it should be, so they can catch the ball and shoot it right away. It's frustrating how many times Eric has Caron or whoever else wide open for a shot but he passes it 2 feet too high, or throws it at their shins and he has terrible bounce passes where the ball bounces near the feet. Very frustrating but he is improving and is still very young. When he plays well he definitely makes a ton of game changing plays or momentum swings.

I could see him being a good starter by the 14'-15' season. The kid just needs more time and more coaching.
    I agree with the general premise but go watch footage of his passing his rookie year and I'm sure your stance will lighten a bit. His passing isn't good but it's not THAT bad. Some passes as you said make me go WTF but then a lot of times he makes a brilliant no look pass that has me wondering if he's actually Eric Bledsoe.

Dem clutch blocks

I stopped going to NBA.com because it would be way delayed. Like it would say 6 minutes are left in a game that's already over for example.
    This.

So fkn annoying. I go on espn on my phone instead..