Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Someone just threatened to spit on my face

For some reason, I seem to generate a lot of hate around here. I've gone passed troll: some people have to conjure up the worst trolls, combine 3-4 of them together, and then use that to describe me and then throw some rhetorical insult like, "I'm going to hunt you down and spit on your face."

Some guy actually said that.

At first, I thought he was just messing around, but then the more I talked to him (via pm), the more I realized dude was really pissed off at me. He made Budadii looked like a real buddhist.

But it got me thinking: do you know how insanely stupid it is if he made real on his threat? That would mean he would have to spend at least $300 for a plane ticket, another $200 for a room and taxi ride, and $400 of lost pay (which is most likely from a minimum wage job).

Even if he happens to find me, do you think he'll actually have a chance of walking up to me nonchalantly and spitting on my face? Hell no! I'm asian, I have slanted eyes that are perfectly in tune to better see the horizon, so I'll see him a mile away, and if he does manage to creep up on me, my natural kung fu senses are incredibly quick because I do not have the burden of a huge set of balls and p*nis to hold my weight down. The best he can do is hit the top of my head but then, most likely, I would be wearing a hat.

I just think it is hilarious some people on here get way too emotional over the internet.

Thought I should share. This is some funny sh*t.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 02-18-2014 at 02:43 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Someone just threatened to spit on my face

For some reason, I seem to generate a lot of hate around here. I've gone passed troll: some people have to conjure up the worst trolls, combine 3-4 of them together, and then use that to describe me and then throw some rhetorical p[COLOR="Black"]e[/COLOR]nis like, "I'm going to hunt you down and spit on your face."

At first, I thought he was just messing around, but then the more I talked to him (via pm), the more I realized dude was really pissed off at me. He made Budadii looked like a real buddhist.

But it got me thinking: do you know how insanely stupid it is if he made real on his threat? That would mean he would have to spend at least $300 for a plane ticket, another $200 for a handjob and taxi ride, and $400 of pay (which is most likely a minimum wage job.

Even if he happens to find me, do you think he'll actually have a chance of walking up to me nonchalantly and spitting on my face? Hell no! I'm asian, I have slanted eyes that are perfectly in tune to better see the horizon, so I'll see him a mile away, and if he does manage to creep up on me, my natural kung fu sex are incredibly quick because I do not have the burden of a huge set of balls and p*nis to hold my weight down. The best he can do is hit my hat but then, most likely, I would be wearing a hat.

I just think it is hilarious some people on here get way too emotional over the internet. It's so stupid to threaten someone with bodily harm when that person lives thousands of miles away. Thought I should share.

Oh yea, I'm just gonna come out and say it so the trolls don't spam this thread, "Too long to read" "You're a f*ckin idiot" "Something that has to do with Sandy Hook and conspiracy theories" "Nathanjizzle trying to throw an insult in ebonics" "niko with his holier than thou morality but ends up sounding like a whiny child anyway" "Kevnyc citing a news article to try to discredit me although it has nothing to do with the topic at hand" or some idiot proclaiming this is all made up ... save the drama for your mama. I don't give a f*ck.

Default Re: Someone just threatened to spit on my face

Ok so why did you plagiarize my thread again?

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Ok so why did you plagiarize my thread again?
    I'm glad you asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    I'm glad you asked.
    Ok? Didn't know that was rhetorical.

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

IamRAMBO24 ethered.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Ok? Didn't know that was rhetorical.
    Learn something new every day.

OP is a fkin clam

Quote Originally Posted by LiLharvard
    OP is a fkin clam
    You used to have such a fun loving personality; I can't believe what a sugar glazed doughnut can do to a person.

Cool story bro.

Stopped reading when i realized you were e-threatened. Oh no, some anonymous person dislikes you. What will you do?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Stopped reading when i realized you were e-threatened. Oh no, some anonymous person dislikes you. What will you do?
    Absolutey nothing. I think this is hands down the most emotionally charged forum I have ever posted on. I think there is a correlation between the level of IQ and the drama (the lower IQ, the higher the drama). Some people act like this is real life (which goes to show how much they have going on in their rl), and it's really f*ckin hilarious to me.

Everybody needs to just relax and have a good time. There's really no need for the constant BS that have been permeating this place recently.

*Hugs*

One size fits all.

youre the only one taking it too serious hence the thread.

yup sounds like ebonics, shows how much you know.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 04-20-2013 at 09:49 AM.

Internet face spitting means nothing. But if someone were to spit in my face in real life, they better be ready to throw-down! No questions asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
    Internet face spitting means nothing. But if someone were to spit in my face in real life, they better be ready to throw-down! No questions asked.
    nah, i am rambo is a low iq inferior breed, he will cower and ask why god made him so weak.