Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: What's the scariest or most disturbing movie you've ever watched?

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I was about 6 when my mother went to see it with me in tow. Especially the seen where he catches that woman trying to run out of the house and hangs her on that meat hook with her head while she was Alive. Or when he chainsaws that guy in the wheelchair

I was talked into seeing Mama. That was pretty scary

When he chainsaws that fat guy in the wheelchair.....wow

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

City of God.
    Man, I still hat the human race after seeing that one.

My sister forced me to watch American werewolf in London (the original)... and that sh*t scared me to death..

As a kid I was also scared of:

*the 1st nightmare on Elm street (because it made you not wanna fall asleep)

*This show on UHF called night gallery.. Guy would stand in front of a picture of someone evil, or someone being murdered and prelude the story..

nightmares, nightmares, and more nightmares

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    This shit really isn't even all that psychologically damaging ... I just think it pertains to a certain generation. I suppose being in my bracket, it's just way more comical than "OMG, this so scurdyyyyyyy!" ... and you'd probably be in the same boat as LJJ, thinking Exorcist is just LOL material, not scary at all, when in actuality it's scary as fu*k compared to an older population/generation.
    Culture might play a big part. American ghosts aren't scary at all to me. Exorcism, clowns, zombies, dracula, jason, serial killer, werewolf, monsters, mummies, etc.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by usa hoops
    I'm still always disturbed by any movie scene where a dude gets penetrated. I would probably kill myself if that ever happened to me.
    So Deliverance then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj4LnfkdJDM

I would definitely have to go with American History X.

That one scene in the shower with all those dudes looking at the guy with that horny smile, oh man, i was scared sh*tless whenever other dudes gave me that half grin smile. And oh man, that scene, the pain and torture dude was going through getting rammed so hard from behind. I can't help but think about someone forcibly raping me with a football. *shivers* That is hands down the most frightening scene I have ever witnessed on television.

No one's said Requiem For A Dream?

Home of the 16

CRACKHEAD TEENAGER KIDS ****ING THE SHIT OUT OF A ZOMBIE. ONE WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO STICK HIS DICK INTO HER MOUTH.

Yall should watch it, IT WAS HILARIOUS. THANK GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THE TITLE, IT'S JUST A MOVIE THAT I DONT WANNA WATCH OR ENCOUNTER AGAIN.

Home of the 16

None of the scary movies I've watched recently are haunting me right now. Go back to my childhood and child's play was the ****in movie that ****ed with my head for years -- but note this ... IT WAS MY FAVORITE HORROR MOVIE.

   

Quote Originally Posted by usa hoops
    What's the scariest or most disturbing movie you've ever watched?
    the movie of my life. it's always playing, ALWAYS...... i still can't find the exit doors back to the lobby...... and the movie itself is full of neverending shitty plot turns and other unwanted developments.

i swear, one of these days i'm going to snap and become one of those loud obnoxious audience members who doesn't give a shit about the plot and couldn't be arsed enough to pay attention anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Friday the 13th Part 2 scared the hell out of me as a child. Its has a much more creepy vibe than the other corny movies.
    Same here. Part 2 is creepy as hell. The rest are comedies, basically.

Serious playground baller AboveTheRim.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    the movie of my life. it's always playing, ALWAYS...... i still can't find the exit doors back to the lobby...... and the movie itself is full of neverending shitty plot turns and other unwanted developments.

i swear, one of these days i'm going to snap and become one of those loud obnoxious audience members who doesn't give a shit about the plot and couldn't be arsed enough to pay attention anyway.

In all seriousness, I was terrified the first time I saw the ring. Don't remember how old I was, somewhere around 10. Whenever I was alone in a room with a tv, I was so paranoid that a girl would crawl out of my tv.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

The Strangers

The knocking on the door part for some reason scared the living shit out of me, it was just the way they knocked on the door something crazy about it lol.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Human Centipede was pretty enjoyable.
    That, Last House On The Left and Hellraiser were disturbing.
    I found "I Saw The Devil" a very disturbing foreign film; just seen it recently and though it was amazing. 10/10, terrific dialogue.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    Same here. Part 2 is creepy as hell. The rest are comedies, basically.

The whole movie is just extremely creepy from beginning to end. You don't feel comfortable at all throughout the whole thing. And the deaths were downright scary. Like when Jason puts an axe in that guy in the wheelchair's head and you see him rolling down all those steps at full speed The last 15-20 mins alone are full of suspense. Every other Jason movie is just utter crap. But fun to watch.