Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Te

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    yeah, this is pretty much why I assumed Manti and this dude were secret lovers and both created Lennay to cover up their gay romance...it would make sense to spend that much time on the phone with that being the case.

This just being a 3 year long "prank" is amazing...but we have to remember that these are kids...the fact that Manti is a huge linebacker sometimes makes me forget that we are talking about 21 year olds here...I was doing retarded shit at age 21 myself...although not like this
    Te'o said that there were blocks of time where they didn't communicate at all over those years, that they were pretty much just casual acquaintances for most of that time, and that the relationship was only intense for a couple months. I'm not sure what to believe, but I'm having trouble believing all what Te'o says. His side doesn't add up. He's already admitted to lying, but is he just admitting to small lies to cover up bigger ones?

freakin guy is obviously a homo (nothing wrong with that lol) and is covering up.

lie all you want, but get the hell off my news tv. i wanna see real sports news, not this

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo told Dr. Phil he was in love with Manti Te'o and that is was him talking to Manti all the time and not a female cousin.

On Thursday, the first half of Dr. Phil's exclusive interview with Ronaiah Tuiasosopo will air in its entirety. Today, Dr. Phil McGraw went on the Today Show to talk about the interview and share some of the things that Ronaiah told him about the hoax he carried out against Manti Te'o. Here's what McGraw told Today's Mike Taibbi about Roanaiah's feelings for Te'o:

Here we have a young man that fell deeply, romantically in love. I asked him straight up, "Was this a romantic relationship with you?" And he says yes. I said, "Are you then therefore gay?" And he said, "When you put it that way, yes." And then he caught himself and said, "I am confused."

The Today segment also asserted that it was in fact Ronaiah and not a female accomplice that Te'o was speaking with on the phone with when he thought he was talking to "Lennay." Ronaiah also told McGraw that Te'o was "absolutely, unequivocally" not involved in carrying out the hoax.
    link

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

well that explains why he was so motivated to talk to Manti every day...

knew someone was gay in this mess lol

Quote Originally Posted by konex View Post
    http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-te...ason-is-a-hoax

Wow, this guy comes off as a huge fraud
    Wow

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy- View Post
    well that explains why he was so motivated to talk to Manti every day...

knew someone was gay in this mess lol
    Don’t be surprised is Teo comes out soon after he retires. Everybody in this situation is fruity