Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee

The chimp would be ripping his ears off and biting his fingers. This isnt a regulated MMA fight the chimp would be fighting to the death. You guys are retarted if you think humans can fight animals. The animals will do absolutely anything to win. Even the Miami big 3 would get killed by one chimp, once he rips off wades balls, gouges out Bosh's eyes, and bites into Lebrons adams apple.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    You said 3 grown athletes couldn't beat one trained fighter.
    They could not unless they get lucky.

Would you really try your luck against this guy for example?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kzNDhCvJXI

No chance whatsoever. Try it yourself if you don't believe me. Spend a few years practicing mma, krav maga, muay thai, brasilian ju jitsu or any other system. You will see what I mean after 2-3 years I'm sure. And you will understand a lot more after 10 years.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    They could not unless they get lucky.

Would you really try your luck against this guy for example?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kzNDhCvJXI

No chance whatsoever. Try it yourself if you don't believe me. Spend a few years practicing mma, krav maga, muay thai, brasilian ju jitsu or any other system. You will see what I mean after 2-3 years I'm sure. And you will understand a lot more after 10 years.
    Kimbo Slice in his street fighting days would've humiliated this guy. Are you serious?

Banned

Like I said before. I've seen plenty of street dudes beat the brakes off martial arts "experts".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl7OR...has_verified=1

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Kimbo Slice in his street fighting days would've humiliated this guy. Are you serious?
    He may or may not have but it is besides the point. Kimbo Slice is well trained. He is not LeBron. LeBron doesn't know how to fight. Neither does Wade or Bosh.

With a chimp you never know. You may be lucky and the chimp is uninterested, runs awy or you land a lucky punch. If you are not so lucky, the chimp is going to kill you in 5 seconds.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    He may or may not have but it is besides the point. Kimbo Slice is well trained. He is not LeBron. LeBron doesn't know how to fight. Neither does Wade or Bosh.

With a chimp you never know. You may be lucky and the chimp is uninterested, runs awy or you land a lucky punch. If you are not so lucky, the chimp is going to kill you in 5 seconds.
    You're not "fighting" a chimp. You're gonna try and over power it with the combined force of the 3 guys, and then stomp it's head in.

You think the big 3 are gonna square up, and get in a boxing stance?

Gotta go. UFC time son!!!

You're not "fighting" a chimp. You're gonna try and over power it with the combined force of the 3 guys, and then stomp it's head in.

Dude is thinking people are gonna square up mortal combat style with the chimpanzee.

The Big 3 are big in basketball. They are not fighters. Kimbo Slice is a well trained fighter. It doesn't matter which school you take, if you are well trained you are going to beat 3 guys who don't know what they are doing.

I believe you it is UFC time and I also believe you have a huge experience watching others fight. I somehow doubt you have experience in actually doing it. It's different.

Take care.

Papay Jones is a monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    Dude is thinking people are gonna square up mortal combat style with the chimpanzee.
    If the chimp is angry it doesn't really matter what they do unless they have at least a knife and at least one of them knows how to use it.

OP made this same exact thread except it was LeBron James + Ben Wallace vs 1 Silverback gorilla. Only one moron was dumb enough to argue for the 2 NBA players.

And by the way a Chimp can rip off your limbs like its nothing.

Learning to shoot layups

i have never heard of humans beating up on wild animals but i heard countless stories of wild animals mauling and beating the shiet out of humans.

Chimpanzees are crazy ****ers if they are pissed off. Their muscle structure is vastly superior than Human's. I'd say a Chimp is stronger than Lebron despite weighing 130 pounds. They are quick as shit, bite and are bat shit insane.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

This is your average 350 lb. man with no athletic background that I know of. Seems like a brolic dude, but pretty out of shape. He throws a police dog around like it's nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw3aZ_ZY0XA

3 NBA/NFL players kill a chimp.

Yeah, it don't look like the dog was letting go, I'm pretty sure he was getting up in that fat dudes ass. Anyway, full grown chimps are incredibly strong, there's no way a human could take one.

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    based on this vid, 3 nba players could beat it
    Those chimps were being fed and taken care of from those guys for 2 years...

Their animal instincts might show up time to time but I doubt what those chimps showed in that video was actual anger and intent to kill. They were either playing or annoyed, either way they wanted to get a point across without killing them.

EDIT: I agree with elementally morale, there's no way humans can take down wild chimps. Also, yes 3 grown men wouldn't be able to handle a real trained fighter (NORMALLY). If they land a lucky punch or catch him off guard, they can. But normally, I don't think they can. Once he gets 1 of them on the floor it's a 2v1.