Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920 LastLast
    Saw a basketball once Comptonian's Avatar

Default Re: Sonics will move to OKC for 2008-09 season. Sonics name stays with Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
    clay bennett's sister agrees too
    Yeah what a douche. Being a Laker fan, I'm gonna miss watching them play the Sonics. Pretty fond memories of Dale Ellis dropping 3's on 'em back in the day and thinking he was like the greatest 3 point shooter ever haha

Kinda liked how the floor was different from most arenas too

NEVER forget da SONICS RainierBeachPoet's Avatar

Default Re: Sonics will move to OKC for 2008-09 season. Sonics name stays with Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by Comptonian
    Yeah what a douche. Being a Laker fan, I'm gonna miss watching them play the Sonics. Pretty fond memories of Dale Ellis dropping 3's on 'em back in the day and thinking he was like the greatest 3 point shooter ever
    are you trying to suggest that he wasnt?:)

Saw a basketball once Comptonian's Avatar

Haha, that dude had such a sweet shot

Saw a basketball once paulgruber's Avatar

They're gonna suck.

Probably going to use Garth Brooks as their song.

DBDs

I wonder how new OKC fans will be welcomed on ISH? Hounded or helped?

ISH has some forums that are really undersupported, and I for one would hate to see some noob basketball fans get the mud that owner Clay Bennet deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Old Willy

ISH has some forums that are really undersupported, and I for one would hate to see some noob basketball fans get the mud that owner Clay Bennet deserves.
    Yeah, it's not the OKC fans' fault. It's cool to see so many people finally get an NBA team...but equally as sad to see the Seattle fans lose their team.

Oklahoma City...Thunder? Are you f*cking kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by Good Old Willy

i will try not to hound okc fans-- they just want to see nba hoops so i can relate to that. but i wont cheer for the OKC raiders either-- on the contrary, i will cheer for their demise. it will be my way of personalizing the competition

i will address (but only when i feel like arguing as such) stupid remarks such as, "seattle fans didnt support the team, therefore its their fault they lost the sonics"

i will continue to take potshots at clay bennett, howard shultz, and david stern regarding the raiding of the sonics out of seattle

it is all part of my working through not having the sonics in seattle anymore-- forgive me if i offend anyone-- it MAY not have been my intent

Learning to shoot layups Underdog's Avatar

I blame Schultz for all of this...

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

So when can we expect a logo and all that?

And whomever bought up okcthunder.com and oklahomacitythunder.com, well done. The latter redirects to some homemade greeting card template site lol.

Learning to shoot layups Good_lord's Avatar

Angry Re: Sonics will move to OKC for 2008-09 season. Sonics name stays with Seattle

Oklahoma City Thunder... sounds funny

I wonder if theyre gonna be better than the Sonics....

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I thought they were going to be called -

Oklahoma City tumbleWEEDS

Trying to draw in Howard ... cool guys like dat.

ISH Jump Crew

If Seattle ever gets another team, is there a possibility of them being named the Supersonics? And they continue the team history and stuff?

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kumo
    If Seattle ever gets another team, is there a possibility of them being named the Supersonics? And they continue the team history and stuff?
    Pretty sure the answer is yes. It's a situation like when the Browns became the Ravens I think.

Dunking on everybody in the park lawlerslaw100's Avatar

Exclamation Re: Sonics will move to OKC for 2008-09 season. Sonics name stays with Seattle

The thunder will hand out [COLOR="Sienna"]brown[/COLOR] THUNDERSHeeTS for the second half of games

Quote Originally Posted by lawlerslaw100
    The thunder will hand out [COLOR=Sienna]brown[/COLOR] THUNDERSHeeTS for the second half of games