Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default James "Better than Giannis" Harden finally debuts his new unstoppable move

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Dj0ZEnPm-/

look @ that separation

meanwhile, the best move in the 90s was a heavily contested fadeaway from a balding gambling addict

edit- and dont even get me started on the 80's (Larry "the shopkeeper" Bird)
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 10-01-2019 at 11:05 AM.

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: James "Better than Giannis" Harden finally debuts his new unstoppable move

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid

look @ that separation

meanwhile, the best move in the 90s was a heavily contested fadeaway from a balding gambling addict

That's ugly as hell

Default Re: James "Better than Giannis" Harden finally debuts his new unstoppable move

What a garbage thread

It’s just a step back then jumping off one foot for a jumper. Nothing special. And dudes are getting away with blatant walks with some of what they doing being constituted as a “step back” not “STEPS back”

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

I hope this doesn't take off. Kids will be attempting this before a normal pull-up.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid

look @ that separation

You don't actually like this wack move do u? I do like that harden is trying new shit but this one is terrible. Mj's fadeaway, Kareems sky hook and dreams shake crush this move btw. Literally every move in the history of the game is better

New move? Kobe was shooting one-legged 3s 9 years ago lol.

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Pretty needless, but shoot it at 40% then we can talk

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    I hope this doesn't take off. Kids will be attempting this before a normal pull-up.
    It's bound to happen. Kids the past few years have been trying to copy Le'veon Bell and taking massive losses.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

guard him tight and on his left hand , and no more threeeeeee 'ssss.

shit looks like a dragon punch. Gotta make it tho.

-Smak

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Make a thread when he makes it in vs NBA players on a consistent basis

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I suspect he will make it vs NBA players this year. Hes clearly a gymrat. He wouldnt bring it out half assed. Its not as eye poppingly illegal as the behind the back stepback he did last preseason.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    Frauden living up to his name stealing other people's moves and claiming them as his own