Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default You can't win the MVP when you have a teammate that scores 37 in a quater or 57 total

That's why it should be Harden or Westbrook.

Surprising how few people can grasp the concept of VALUABLE.

Not best, not most talented, not the most handsome, the most VALUABLE player.

Default Re: You can't win the MVP when you have a teammate that scores 37 in a quater or 57 total

Agreed.

Although let's be real Westbrook will have Durant, last years MVP.

Default Re: You can't win the MVP when you have a teammate that scores 37 in a quater or 57 total

I disagree it should be most handsome.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    I disagree it should be most handsome.
    It should be a combination of most handsome and biggest dick size.

you also can't win MVP if you're not in the playoffs, incredible stats that don't result in wins don't mean anything...

The only bulletproof case for MVP right now is James Harden and would say there's a gap but LeBron is 2nd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    you also can't win MVP if you're not in the playoffs, incredible stats that don't result in wins don't mean anything...

The only bulletproof case for MVP right now is James Harden and would say there's a gap but LeBron is 2nd
    Nikka you think OKC isn't gonna be in the playoffs?

It's a 100% they do, gonna get raped in the postseason most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Nikka you think OKC isn't gonna be in the playoffs?

It's a 100% they do, gonna get raped in the postseason most likely.

lol you think it's 100% guaranteed in the West? What happens if OKC goes into a big slump when KD and WB try to adjust to each other? you can't rule that out especially with the rise of the Pelicans..

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Bird won it the same year Mchale had a 56/16 game. Nash won MVP the year Amare had 50...and averaged like 38 a game vs the Spurs in the playoffs and gave them 40+ in the regular season too. I believe the year Cowens won MVP Hondo had a 57 point playoff game...which I think still has the field goals made record in the playoffs.

It happens. It will happen again.

Decent playground baller ButterFace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Hot to accumulate negs
    You learn quickly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    lol you think it's 100% guaranteed in the West? What happens if OKC goes into a big slump when KD and WB try to adjust to each other? you can't rule that out especially with the rise of the Pelicans..
    "Adjust to each other?"

They've been playing together forever.

They ain't in new teams

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Bird won it the same year Mchale had a 56/16 game. Nash won MVP the year Amare had 50...and averaged like 38 a game vs the Spurs in the playoffs and gave them 40+ in the regular season too. I believe the year Cowens won MVP Hondo had a 57 point playoff game...which I think still has the field goals made record in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Whose your mvp.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ButterFace
    You learn quickly.
    Funny that you say that, I jumped ship to the green, similar to how Lebron jumped ship to Miami and then Cleveland.

cool guy

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

Shouldn't be that way though. The MVP stands for Most VALUABLE Player. It isn't called "Best player, on the best team"

3-time NBA All-Star

let bran win them. So he would be among the embarrassing players of all time. 5 MVPs for just a 2/5