Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Dion Waiters on comparisons to Wade: "It makes me work harder to be better than him"

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    This guy has high bust potential..I'm just letting that out. Talking crap doesn't help his cause.
    How is this talking crap? Man, ***** fans these days.

Default Re: Dion Waiters on comparisons to Wade: "It makes me work harder to be better than him"

who cares if he wears kobe shoes? when i walk into a place looking for shoes, i don't check the name. i check the look and feel. means nothing.

That's just you tho. You're welcome bruh.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DTreats
    Are you insinuating that Wade is anywhere near Michael freaking Jordan?

Wade is not a top tier shooting guard of all time, or even 2nd I'd say he's 3rd tier.. so he can't even sniff Jordans jockstrap, or Kobe's/West for that matter

1: Jordan
    2: Kobe, West
    3. Drexler, AI, Wade, Iceman, Pearl

So yeah, Dion has dynamic potential, if he works hard he has the talent to join that 3rd tier if everything falls into place, his footwork and knowledge of the game is elite, he shoots well, he's a good passer, awesome on ball defender, his ability to get to the hole is spectacular, he needs to get better at finishing when he gets there but that will come with time and experience.

Wade is two spots behind MJ out of the 1,000s of NBA shooting guards ever.

Dion Waters would be very fortunate to be in the top 200 out of that 1,000+, let alone the top 3.

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Wade is a tough comparison, cant really remember alot of 25-5-5 guards with no jumpshot.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Dion plays with a very high IQ. Don't know where you all get off with these comments

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dwade305
    Wade is a tough comparison, cant really remember alot of 25-5-5 guards with no jumpshot.
    well wade is 1 example

it's not hard when you get every ticky tack call from the refs

Better than D-Wade This dude was garbage in the summer league. Yeah, a 6th man from Syracuse will be better than the 3rd best SG in the history of the game. Sounds legit.

Get in shape and play an NBA game first son.

Quote Originally Posted by DTreats
    well wade is 1 example

it's not hard when you get every ticky tack call from the refs
    Your knowledge of basketball is basically zero.

When are you going to be banned, every post is trolling.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

I've never seen a bigger boom or bust pick (granted it's only been a few years) but I have hopes. It's probably homer bias due to me being both a Syracuse and Cleveland fan. Honestly, if he can finish even a bit better at the rim, he will be much better. His biggest problem to me is he doesn't know how to use the rim as a shield from blockers. He rarely goes to the sides of the basket he usually just rolls it, flicks it up, or just goes off the backboard.

And that is the response a Cavs fan loves to hear.

ROY favorite? Did Anthony Davis decide not to play this season?

Banned

I'd like to see him succeed. Not sure he will though. Isn't he the guy who turned up to summer league and scouts and execs said he was fat and out of shape? Bad signs if you can't even get in shape for summer camp, most guys work their asses off early in their career.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    ROY favorite? Did Anthony Davis decide not to play this season?
    You think Davis will be ROY? I'm not buying Dion being it either but I don't think Davis will be offensively gifted enough to warrant it. I could be wrong, I hope I am, I love Davis he's a great guy.