Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: 3Ball's Top 10 List

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    Stats matter if they're as goat as Wilt's

Lebron's stats aren't goat AT ALL, let alone goat by ridiculous margins..

he doesn't even have the best stats in the league, and hasn't for years ..

The guy is SIGNIFICANTLY overrated and the sooner you realize that, the better

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    3ball has always talked favorably about Kobe, since he first joined the board. That's documented. But one time he was saying things like he's not top ten to annoy someone who was starting a war against him. Something to that effect.
    Exactly

I think it was Kennethgriffin who wanted to undertake the Kobe > MJ challenge one day, so I had to troll/shut him down

Kobe Stan

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    Exactly

I think it was Kennethgriffin who wanted to undertake the Kobe > MJ challenge one day, so I had to troll/shut him down
    We know this is what you do, which is why your called out so much. You have as much credibility as the other retarded trolls on this site...except you spend much more effort/time doing it.

It's just good to see you type it out as well for people who don't realize it.

We know this is what you do, which is why your called out so much. You have as much credibility as the other retarded trolls on this site...except you spend much more effort/time doing it.

It's just good to see you type it out as well for people who don't realize it.
    The kobe troll was a one-off...

But otherwise, MJ is the goat and my only objective is to effectively explain why

The reason I do this is because very few people really understand why he's goat or how he played - this includes many people who call him goat...

They call him goat because they sense a bad-ass nature about him that they don't sense from anyone else .. so it's like this blind faith like "oh yeah, of course MJ is the goat"..

but when they discuss basketball, they misrepresent his game and achievements, proving that they don't actually know how he plays (i.e. thinking he's ball-dominant and plays like harden/lebron/westbrook.. and simply not understanding how his optimal style allowed goat team offense with minimal offensive help, etc, etc)

Yeah MJ is probably the goat, but you 3ball make him look worse if anything.

Very good NBA starter

Very reasonable list.

The most important is that Lebron is out of the top 10. That instantly shows that this is someone who knows what they're talking about.

Wilt actually had goat stats

Lebron doesn't

What stat does lebron have that is #1 all-time

I'll wait

And career totals don't count, although he isn't#1 in any of those either
    ill play along

so if lebron was a couple ppg or a couple PER or whatever better

all of his stats would all of a sudden be valid, to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Yeah MJ is probably the goat, but you 3ball make him look worse if anything.
    Nah, I'm explaining why he's goat but most posters don't have enough knowledge to understand a lot of the points I make

so they come away with this blurry vision of MJ

I can't help that..

anyone with a decent education should be able to read through my posts without losing their attention span or not understanding what I'm saying

Kobe Stan

Nah, I'm explaining why he's goat but most posters don't have enough knowledge to understand a lot of the points I make

so they come away with this blurry vision of MJ

I can't help that..

anyone with a decent education should be able to read through my posts without losing their attention span or not understanding what I'm saying
    None of this is true, MJ is WIDELY considered the goat.

You just have a sick obsession with MJ that you gotta "patrol the internet" as the number 1 MJ dick sucker to strangers. I mean, clearly you gotta be like 40 years old or older right constantly obsessed with arguing against high school/college kids about a guy who hasn't played ball in 20 years.

That's some insane shit. There is a reason why you are banned from other major basketball forums.

Honestly the only reason you roam free here is because you are either an ALT of a MOD or Jeff himself.

None of this is true, MJ is WIDELY considered the goat.

You just have a sick obsession with MJ that you gotta "patrol the internet" as the number 1 MJ dick sucker to strangers. I mean, clearly you gotta be like 40 years old or older right constantly obsessed with arguing against high school/college kids about a guy who hasn't played ball in 20 years.

That's some insane shit. There is a reason why you are banned from other major basketball forums.

Honestly the only reason you roam free here is because you are either an ALT of a MOD or Jeff himself.
    Most people think MJ is goat but don't understand all the reasons why, including some pretty major ones (goat scorer without ball-domination, thus allowing goat teams and goat offenses without goat help)

But it's okay - ur just mad because MJ is goat

You wish it were bron.. .. a 6'8" guy that tries to play westbrook's style.. predictably loses with it, so constantly needs "help", pampering, excuses, and new teams

now THAT'S some sad-ass shit..

Jordan Stopper

Most people think MJ is goat but don't understand all the reasons why, including some pretty major ones (goat scorer without ball-domination, thus allowing goat teams and goat offenses without goat help)

You wish it were bron.. .. a 6'8" guy that tries to play westbrook's style.. predictably loses with it, so constantly needs "help", pampering, excuses, and new teams

Is 4 rebounds and 2 assists GOAT?

Kobe Stan

I've always had MJ as the GOAT...you are just proving my point even further.

You have no idea what most posters think, you'll see Lebron or Kobe or Curry simply MENTIONED in the same sentence as MJ and you'll have an instant MELTDOWN.

Look at you melting down comparing Westbrook to Lebron, it's hilarious. It's no different than people comparing Demar Derozan to MJ.

You are obsessed with patrolling the internet just so you can find places to suck MJ's dick off.

Here's the thing, 99% of the posters on this board don't care about MJ like you think.

Posters aren't trolling MJ, they are trolling YOU, because everyone can see your insanity with your daily MELTDOWNS and MJ dick sucking marathons.

You even have SAVED TEXT FILES on your computer so you can copy/paste them whenever you want LOL.

How old are you again?
    Last edited by StrongLurk; 05-25-2019 at 02:32 PM.

You have no idea what most posters think, you'll see Lebron or Kobe or Curry simply MENTIONED in the same sentence as MJ and you'll have an instant MELTDOWN.

Look at you melting down [COLOR="DarkRed"]comparing Westbrook to Lebron, it's hilarious. It's no different than people comparing Demar Derozan to MJ.[/COLOR]

You are obsessed with patrolling the internet just so you can find places to suck MJ's dick off.

Here's the thing, 99% of the posters on this board don't care about MJ like you think.

Posters aren't trolling MJ, they are trolling YOU, because everyone can see your insanity with your daily MELTDOWNS and MJ dick sucking marathons.

You even have SAVED TEXT FILES on your computer so you can copy/paste them whenever you want LOL.

How old are you again?
    I said lebron is better than westbrook/harden but employs their same losing style of ball-dominance

Otoh, you guys say derozan > MJ... or equal

So it's apples and oranges... I'm definitely not using your guys' logic

And various posters troll me like I troll them - they also make their own mj-hate threads regardless of me or posting in my threads

So ur reaching.. it's funny because a lot of my posts are just re-posting stats from NBA.com, like how 80% of Curry's threes are open or that lebron's ball-dominance in the Finals (time of possession) was 20% more than Harden's ridiculous rate in 2019

but you guys get MAD at this stuff - at facts - I'm just the messenger, bruh

3-time NBA All-Star

Look at you melting down comparing Westbrook to Lebron, it's hilarious. It's no different than people comparing Demar Derozan to MJ.

How old are you again?

SO TRUE..

Friendliest Poster :) E_Stamkos's Avatar

3ball = GOAT Ish poster

All who opposes can chew on a bag of seasoned *****