Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adenotrex?

Dunking on everybody in the park KokeAyne's Avatar

Default Re: Adenotrex?

Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy20
    Yes, they are real things but studies show that the amino acids found in energy drinks and most supplements (such as Taurine) do very little and mostly the kick is from all the sugars and caffeine. And as far as creatine goes, few but the elite atheltes of the world such as olympic sprinters, insane bodybuilders and other pro athletes will gain little to any benefit from extra supplements (such as a decrese in 40 yrd dash times by .03 seconds). And as far as Alpha GPC goes... do you honestly want to have HGH enhancers show up on a drug test?

Ive already said it, but then again maybe im just oldschool... whats so hard about just working harder than you ever had before? I wouldnt suggest looking for the magical supplement beyond a few extra grams of protein after a workout.
    Im pretty sure I have seen gains from using creatine in the past.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Kicks33
    Will u take 50 bucks for the two bottles? Just let me know cause I want em, thanks.
    If I would have seen this offer yesterday, absolutely. However, now I kind of do want to use it and see what happens, so I'll sell one box. If you're in the US, I'll do 20$ shipped.

I really want to get in on this become our spokesman thing they're doing, but I don't have any gym where I can go in and just openly get a bunch of dunks and not get kicked out, not to mention having somebody film it because I have this other really cool idea that I'm surprised hasn't really been done on a commercial before.

Good college starter

The people who makes the adenotrex pulled a fast one on me when I ordered my free sample. They are sending me a shipment of the Adenotrex. So if you want a bottle send hit my ebay page up in like 3-4 days. I think they are shipping me in like 50 bottles of this stuff I'm not sure but I will let you know when I get it in.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by idizzle
    The people who makes the adenotrex pulled a fast one on me when I ordered my free sample. They are sending me a shipment of the Adenotrex. So if you want a bottle send hit my ebay page up in like 3-4 days. I think they are shipping me in like 50 bottles of this stuff I'm not sure but I will let you know when I get it in.
    ****ers hit me with that too, even though I had already both called and emailed telling them to cancel my autoship because I know that game (from all the free ipod, pandaresearch type promotions). She emailed me back talking about our records show no correspondence from you.

College superstar

I'm willing to sell my other bottle

Quote Originally Posted by KokeAyne
    Im pretty sure I have seen gains from using creatine in the past.
    Perhaps... or were you just starting to really work hard and decided to try to get a little help? If you were not already in great shape to peak performance then yea, you prolly did see some gains besides. But was it really from the creatine? Tough to say what with the advertisements we got running through this thread :P

Good college starter

I have 2 bottles of Adenotrex on sale at ebay. If you have a ebay account you can put a bid on them.

Here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Adenotrex_W0QQit...QQcmdZViewItem