Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Default Lebron-Wade BIG PROBLEM Fantastic Piece

First of all lebron is choking(no denying that) but wade is killing the entire team literally.I was watching the finals in my native language commentators were talking about wade the entire time(how spurs completely ignores him.)Its amazing.

Insider article by

[QUOTE]

Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh
    The Heat have a Dwyane Wade problem and the Spurs are exploiting it to stop LeBron. http://es.pn/12myksk

If you were to design a co-pilot for LeBron James on the court, would it look anything like this version of Dwyane Wade?

That

Banned

Default Re: Lebron-Wade BIG PROBLEM Fantastic Piece

VERY good article.

Not only does he hurt the spacing, but he hurts LeBrons game because LeBron and Wade are obvious bros so LeBron will look to actively involve Wade trying way too hard to set him up.

Popovich must've been reading my posts during the rest of the playoff series. I kept wondering why teams would even bother to guard Wade. EVERY SINGLE TIME he goes for some lame pump fake when he catches the ball 15 feet away from the hoop, EVERY time. Its obvious he doesn't want to shoot it. When he does take a shot it is way off and ugly as hell.. His handle isn't even good anymore, hes dribbled it off his foot plenty of times.

A 6'3 32 year old guard has no place on an NBA court if he can't make anything other than layups/dunks.

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    Popovich must've been reading my posts

High School Varsity 6th Man WolfGang's Avatar

Omfg I have been saying this for the longest time. When I first started watching basketball I somehow became a Dwyane Wade stan and worshipped him. I used to hate Lebron at the time because I honestly felt like Wade was better but didn't get the same recognition. Lebron is doing waaaay too much work on the court; has been since the season started. If you switched Wade with Kobe would the Heat be having these problems? Wade is useless when he gets the ball and doesn't need to be guarded as hard as most teams do. He just isn't that good anymore.

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    VERY good article.

Not only does he hurt the spacing, but he hurts LeBrons game because LeBron and Wade are obvious bros so LeBron will look to actively involve Wade trying way too hard to set him up.

Popovich must've been reading my posts during the rest of the playoff series. I kept wondering why teams would even bother to guard Wade. EVERY SINGLE TIME he goes for some lame pump fake when he catches the ball 15 feet away from the hoop, EVERY time. Its obvious he doesn't want to shoot it. When he does take a shot it is way off and ugly as hell.. His handle isn't even good anymore, hes dribbled it off his foot plenty of times.

A 6'3 32 year old guard has no place on an NBA court if he can't make anything other than layups/dunks.
    I like how you took an inch off his height and added a year onto his age
    Imma HUGE Wade guy but the article definitely has much merit

I just cannot understand for the life of me how a 10 year NBA vet SG has still not developed a catch and shoot game. Many times Wade's guy will be 5-10 ft away from him and he'll pump fake then dribble RIGHT towards the thick of the defense.

It's mind-numbing, even if you shoot below 40% on those shots, just by catching and shooting in those situations it's better for offensive continuity and rhythm EVEN WHEN YOU'RE NOT MAKING THE SHOTS.

Certain situations in basketball you HAVE to shoot the ball IMO. Wade has always been a guy who is way too concerned about missing, being able to finish at 70% rate at the rim on 8+ attempts is a gift and curse.

Players who've never had that kind of athletic ability are FORCED to maximize their jumpshots, Wade has never had to RELY on his jump shot. Now that he's older and only 6'4 his game looks REALLY clunky.

same for his handles, he could always get right to the bucket for a dunk off a high screen with 1 or two dribbles. He hasn't spent enough time developing his "little guard" skills.

Dunking on everybody in the park

So ESPN trys to find a excuse for lebron choking.

And of course they are blaming Wade. In the end, it will not be Lebron`s fault.

It is also wade fault that Lebron can`t hit a jumper when they are guarding him 10 feet away, and that Lebron facial expression is of someone completely shitted and scared.

The same can be said about james. They pack wade`s drives because lebron is scared to shoot a jumper.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

been saying this all playoffs. Wade is poison on the court. Don't know when it happened, or how, or why, nor care.
    But it's fact and about time somebody else noticed it because I was getting lonesome telling all that truth by myself.

Best way to destroy Miami is to go straight at Dwyane Wade and run him through multiple down low screens.

Run him through Leonard, then Duncan, then flatten him with a Splitter screen.... and you got easy basket after easy basket and Wade will be whining by halftime.
    Last edited by La Frescobaldi; 06-12-2013 at 08:43 PM.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akhenaten
    I like how you took an inch off his height and added a year onto his age
    Imma HUGE Wade guy but the article definitely has much merit

I just cannot understand for the life of me how a 10 year NBA vet SG has still not developed a catch and shoot game. Many times Wade's guy will be 5-10 ft away from him and he'll pump fake then dribble RIGHT towards the thick of the defense.

It's mind-numbing, even if you shoot below 40% on those shots, just by catching and shooting in those situations it's better for offensive continuity and rhythm EVEN WHEN YOU'RE NOT MAKING THE SHOTS.

Certain situations in basketball you HAVE to shoot the ball IMO. Wade has always been a guy who is way too concerned about missing, being able to finish at 70% rate at the rim on 8+ attempts is a gift and curse.

Players who've never had that kind of athletic ability are FORCED to maximize their jumpshots, Wade has never had to RELY on his jump shot. Now that he's older and only 6'4 his game looks REALLY clunky.

same for his handles, he could always get right to the bucket for a dunk off a high screen with 1 or two dribbles. He hasn't spent enough time developing his "little guard" skills.
    He is 6'3 though.

He said it himself
    lebron talked about it.

Though he plays bigger than he is because of his incredible ath.ability(past) and wingspan and his size 220+ at 6'3-6'4

Though it still doesnt change the fact that he cant shoot to save his life as you talked about

The ISH'ers Champion!

Wade as a 6th man is a fantastic idea?

,,,what has the world come down to. It's all about making excuses for the K..bleep...bleep....the Queen. Looks like another ESPN writer that voted James for MVP. Series prediction 4-0 Miami Sweep.

Banned

Wades mid range game used to be money too.

I dont think this man puts the necesary reps in to maintain those skills. More concerned with his fashion.

Good piece and you can't deny the numbers and what we're seeing...but it reads like ESPN deflecting blame from Lebron by deriding the armchair psychology aspects that are equally as valid as the stats.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

but but i thought dwade is light years better than TP right??

oh damn .... its hard when are a team mate of the best player ever... your game gets a hard blow if your team loses but they dont even lick at your performance if you win they give all praises to LeGawd....

Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    VERY good article.

I'm almost convinced you're a pauk alt.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    I'm almost convinced you're a pauk alt.
    Any Lebron or self-proclaimed Heat fan can be an alt in this forum.

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arifgokcen
    He is 6'3 though.
    his official pre-draft measurement without shoes is 6'3 and 3/4

just like Lebron is really only 6'7 (officially measured at 6'7 and 1/4)