Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Default Re: Am I the only person who would favor the Lakers over the Spurs in 1/8 match up?

Too bad for the Spurs the Lakers will outbound old Timmy and slow Splitter by 10 rebounds each and every game. Spurs fans prepare to spread your legs.

Default Re: Am I the only person who would favor the Lakers over the Spurs in 1/8 match up?

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Bread Kid
    He's done what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck9nyiwaTIg

Kid, we made Kobe lose his mind and go to Colorado. Did you forget that?
    Kid, Kobe has practically owned the spurs in the postseason.

College superstar

I've said on here before that the Spurs are the best possible first round matchup for the Lakers... I don't think they would beat the Spurs, but I believe they have the best chance against them.

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by TAZORAC
    If the playoffs started today the Lakers would have to play the Spurs in a 1/8 match up. The Lakers match up much better against the Spurs then they do the Thunder. I actually favor the Lakers over the Spurs in the playoffs. Who else feels the Lakers can beat the Spurs?
    Without Kobe, Lakers will go to 6 games with SPURS as SAS win 4-2.

With Kobe, Lakers get SWEPT as SAS go 4-0.

Plain & Simple.

SAS play team ball with perfect team chemistry in harmony lead by selfless GOAT coach.

LAL play Kobe-ball & Kobe will make sure LAL get SWEPT.

Kobe LED Lakers cannot be down 10-12 pts in Mid 3rd Q or early 4th Q every game against SAS & expect to win even a single game.

A well oiled machine like SAS will ALWAYS make a very clutch very late 4th Q run & that will put the game out of LALs reach & hence SWEEP.

Without Kobe, LAL will be down no more than 2-3 pts vs SAS in late 3rd Q cuz of much better ball movement, much better chemistry, they might have a chance of winning atleast 1 game of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    Without Kobe, Lakers will go to 6 games with SPURS as SAS win 4-2.

With Kobe, Lakers get SWEPT as SAS go 4-0.

Plain & Simple.

SAS play team ball with perfect team chemistry in harmony lead by selfless GOAT coach.

LAL play Kobe-ball & Kobe will make sure LAL get SWEPT.

Kobe LED Lakers cannot be down 10-12 pts in Mid 3rd Q or early 4th Q every game against SAS & expect to win even a single game.

A well oiled machine like SAS will ALWAYS make a very clutch very late 4th Q run & that will put the game out of LALs reach & hence SWEEP.

Without Kobe, LAL will be down no more than 2-3 pts vs SAS in late 3rd Q cuz of much better ball movement, much better chemistry, they might have a chance of winning atleast 1 game of the series.
    Homeboy 33 years old spending every minute of his life sitting in his parent's basement typing about Kobe. He has some of the most uneducated responses as well. Honestly, before I clicked on his profile, I assumed by some of his responses that he was 14, 15 years old.

My Pimp Hand Is Lethal Wonder Bread Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Remix
    Kid, Kobe has practically owned the spurs in the postseason.
    Your level of reading comprehension is definitly on par with other Kobe stans on this forum.

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    Homeboy 33 years old spending every minute of his life sitting in his parent's basement typing about Kobe. He has some of the most uneducated responses as well. Honestly, before I clicked on his profile, I assumed by some of his responses that he was 14, 15 years old.
    Trailer Park trash need to grow up on this forum. Earning off one's moth***'s banged Va**** in trailer is not a good way to make quick bucks. Kobe ball has led to Lakers falling behind 10-12 pts regularly throughout this season in 3rd quarter.

Just go check the scoreboard. They are always making late runs.

Post season teams wont be New Orleans Hornets chocking away last 8 mins of the game with only 2 pts so that Lakers can come back 15 pts down & win a thriller.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    I suck.

Good High School Starter

Kobe has practically owned the spurs in the postseason.
    Kobe only had two great series against the Spurs (+Shaq and Gasol)

2001 Spurs perimeter = Antonio Daniels + a handful of players at the end of their careers : Terry Porter (38),Avery Johnson (36),Steve Kerr (35),Sean Elliot (33)

2008 Bruce Bowen (37) was at the end of his career and Ginobili was playing injured

Kobe was useless in 1999 and 2003 and played well in 2002 and 2004.The Lakers were terrible when the Spurs were at their best (2005-2007) so Kobe never had a chance to get destroyed by those great Spurs teams.

The Spurs bigs are going to struggle, specially Duncan and the other Spur bigs
    Howard as Superman is Lakers' only chance.

it's not gonna be easy.Tiago is playing well and Duncan looks rejuvenated (28/19 vs Mavs and 30/12/4/5 vs Cavs)

I think the Spur would lite the Lakers up.

spurs whoop that ass

it would be a 6 or 7 game series, lakers

Decent college freshman

Spurs sweep the Lakers very easily. This is a terrible basketball team that relies on the three-ball to win them games. They don't play defense, they don't function as a team. They're as bad as you can get for a playoff opponent. The young Spurs guards and wing players are probably hoping to play this decrepit, old Lakers team and run them off the court. Hell, Danny Green laughed at the notion of playing LA in the first round. The young, enegetic Rockets would be a challenge. The Lakers are a cakewalk in comparison.
    Last edited by Artillery; 03-17-2013 at 04:09 AM.

I'm favoring the Spurs, given how dysfunctional the Lakers have looked all season long. They don't deserve to be favored, unless proven otherwise.

Even with Tony Parker out, I'll still call it 50-50.

Arcadia, CA

spurs would be favored but lakers have a glimmer of hope