Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Yeah, I

You

Local High School Star WoGiTaLiA1's Avatar

I think KG will last till about 35, 36..then you will see a major decline. why that long? well, he takes good care of his body and is not only athletic but mad skilled.
    Why? His biggest weakness is his lack of strength, and thats the last thing to go. When KG starts losing his quickness he will decline fairly rapidly, he already seems a step slower from the knee injury he played through last year. I guess the closest thing to him for me is Webber and has fallen off ridiculously quickly.

As for the trade... if Cupcake turned down any offer from Minny that didnt involve Kobe he should be shot. He has already butchered a title contender, if he didnt take KG for the entire damn team outside of Kobe he is stupider than even I thought possible and I rate him at the same level as Isiah. If LA can get KG, they do it. Bynum looks solid but you give up someone who is young and looks solid(Curry looked solid also, Kandiman looked solid) for a legit superstar.

Lakers will NEVER agree to put Bynum in a KG deal. He could be the best center in the L, along with Yao, for a long time. Plus, he makes like 1/50 of KG's salary. No deal.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBynumProject
    Lakers will NEVER agree to put Bynum in a KG deal. He could be the best center in the L, along with Yao, for a long time. Plus, he makes like 1/50 of KG's salary. No deal.

bynum wont make the lakers contenders for several more years, if at all (he still has to live up to his potential). kg makes the lakers a contender now. dont forget kobe will just get older while waiting for bynum to mature.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

In this day and age, you overpay for superstars like Kevin Garnett. Odom and Bynum? I love Andrew cause he's a NJ product, but you're gonna have to throw in picks in there.

EDIT: Well that's ofcourse, you're the Nets and you get Vince Carter for Eric Williams and trash.
    Last edited by wang4three; 11-27-2006 at 12:14 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
    That's not 3 rings in a row to me, you lack a pg, sf and c still.
    That's not good enough? Lakers need studs at every position to win! lol

Lakers should not trade Bymun for anybody. He is huge, young, and very talented.

National High School Star AKADS's Avatar

The Wolves won't trade KG unless they get rid of a few of there bad contracts, They won't want Odom cause you never know which player you will get. A good start to a season doesn't make him a superstar. Bynum has potential but isn't worth giving up KG for.

The Wolves will only deal KG if it helps them deal with there Cap number and bring some more youth in. Laker fans need to stop over thinking there players cause its facking annoying.

And I have never seen Phil want to do a deal during the season. KG would not be able to get into the triangle in time for this yrs playoffs.

Not airballing my layups anymore braden.'s Avatar

What are the chances that Bynum is ever as good as Garnett (an all-time great) is now?

Bynum is a special talent. A rare, special talent.

Banned

Bynum will be a good center...15-8.

I would love KG...but at this point I want to keep Bynum. Odom...maybe...but I really like the guy in LA.

So KG....sorry man. We don't need ya.

Banned

Kobe doesn't want a player as good as KG on his team.. same reason he didn't want Dirk on his team when Shaq was traded. Same reason he didn't want Caron Butler on his team. Same reason he won't let Odom shoot.

Kobe's self destructive. He wants to go down in flames. Playing with KG would be smart.. which is why Kobe won't do it.
    Last edited by FabCasablancas; 11-27-2006 at 01:08 PM.

Learning to shoot layups *Omni.Slasher*'s Avatar

Lakers are looking solid right now along with great chemstry. It's not like they will be instant contenders even with KG. In the east yes but in the west no.

PG: Smush
    SG: Kobe
    SF: Walton
    PF: KG
    C Kwame

Can Mihm be traded? If so be a nice expirer for the T-Wolves.