Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups iDunkOreo's Avatar

Default Re: Kyrie Irving a bust?

Quote Originally Posted by shady6121

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    He's a bust based on my expectations. I expected a fiery competitor who was going to contribute to a winning culture and benefit the Cavs franchise in the long run. I was wrong about the guy. He's definitely a bust at this point.

Irving's Sophmore season: 14-34 so far

Durant's Sophmore season + Goatbrook's rookie season": 11-37 first 48 games

How come Goatbrook wasn't able to carry Durant's ass to a better record?

I rule the local playground returnofthemack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rysio
    if the team that picks you number 1 still tanks 2 years in a row after the draft it shows that they dont trust you to carry the team to the playoffs let alone a championship. bust confirmed.
    well when you consider that the cavs trusted lebron (lebrons better then kyrie) to carry them to a championship and it didnt work out can youu blame them for thinking one star player isnt good enough to win? they are trying to build a winner not sign a bunch of crappy free agents with no star potential. so they need to draft. to draft another good player or two they need to tank.

NBA sixth man of the year

All I know is every time I see him, he is beasting..

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shady6121
    Might be the funniest reply I have seen on here in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by noob cake

Irving's Sophmore season: 14-34 so far

Durant's Sophmore season + Goatbrook's rookie season": 11-37 first 48 games

How come Goatbrook wasn't able to carry Durant's ass to a better record?
    I see what you did there. Since you had no argument comparing thunder success in goatbrooks 2nd season as opposed to cav success in kyries 2nd season, you compare it to goatbrooks rookie year

Kyrie is nowhere close to bust. You can question his effect on the team but he's far from a bust. If the cavs suck for another 5 years while kyrie is here, maybe most ppls opinions will change though.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I see what you did there. Since you had no argument comparing thunder success in goatbrooks 2nd season as opposed to cav success in kyries 2nd season, you compare it to goatbrooks rookie year

Kyrie is nowhere close to bust. You can question his effect on the team but he's far from a bust. If the cavs suck for another 5 years while kyrie is here, maybe most ppls opinions will change though.
    I was comparing second year Durant to Irving. Westbrook vs Irving was never a necessary comparison.

Also 2nd year Westbrook would involve a 3rd year Durant. Third year Durant is certainly better than all of Kyrie's supporting cast added together.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

I was comparing second year Durant to Irving. Westbrook vs Irving was never a necessary comparison.

Also 2nd year Westbrook would involve a 3rd year Durant. Third year Durant is certainly better than all of Kyrie's supporting cast added together.
    Why is Durant being talked about as the "supporting cast?"

Westbrook, as good as he is, is a part of Durant's supporting cast... Not the other way around.

Sorry dude, when you reply to budadii I think it's automatically a goatbrook discussion. So you feel as if 3rd year kyrie led cavs can succeed. We'll see. And then you can trade the entire rockets roster for kyrie if they don't.

Very good NBA starter

if he can't help the team win but only fill the stats, he'll just be another marbury.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Sorry dude, when you reply to budadii I think it's automatically a goatbrook discussion. So you feel as if 3rd year kyrie led cavs can succeed. We'll see. And then you can trade the entire rockets roster for kyrie if they don't.

you cant be this dumb, must be trolling

#HEATNATION

Richesly talking about busts because he's so used to the Hawks drafting a lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    you cant be this dumb, must be trolling
    What are you talking about?

That poster already said he would trade the entire rockets roster for kyrie Irving. Is it really me trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by ganja0710
    Richesly talking about busts because he's so used to the Hawks drafting a lot of them.
    Drafting Marvin Williams over cp3

Dude is a top 5 point guard this season, by no definition is he a bust. and if you question his ability to help his team win, I guess the games you're watching are the cavs 5-5 practice games.

He might occasionally have a dumb hero ball type quarter but more often than not the guy helps his team win. And the hero ball thing is a part of growing up and maturing. He's already a ridiculously talented player, and he'll add more to his game.