Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: 2013 NCAA Final Four Discussion: Syracuse vs Michigan game thread

You call a timeout for that shitty play...........

dont understand that play call by boeheim.

michigan and lois-ville in the final big dance

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Some of these calls in this game make me think I can coach college basketball and be successful. What a dumb last possession by Syracuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Booty juice ass call... Give that young man the blocking call and stick your whistle up your asshole sir...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Some of these calls in this game make me think I can coach college basketball and be successful. What a dumb last possession by Syracuse.
    no melo on this syracuse team though to get them further.

Some things are so simple....you wonder if coaches simply overthink things. You are down 3. Less than 10 seconds on clock ticking down. TAKE A THREE!!!! Why is he driving for a layup? Even if it's a bad three, at least it's a chance, right?

Completely baffling.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    no melo on this syracuse team though to get them further.
    They got way further than expected. Similar to their 1996 run with no real talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    keep thinking that. this was actually a very well coached game on both ends. both coaches are 1000 times more knowledgeable than anyone here.

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

so they call a time out for some white boy to take it to the rim and throw up the most ugliest shot ever?

10 points, 12 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 blocks for McGary. He's made an incredible leap in the tournament. He looked 100 times better and more poised against Syracuse's zone than Zeller did.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    10 points, 12 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 blocks for McGary. He's made an incredible leap in the tournament. He looked 100 times better and more poised against Syracuse's zone than Zeller did.
    That's because southern Indiana kids are *******. The real men come from the north.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    different skill sets. this team is built for a guy like mcgary to excell in this situation. I dont lime zeller as a player tho. never get the hype.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    both coaches are 1000 times more knowledgeable than anyone here.

You don't say????

McGary may go from bench player, to starter, to at least a lottery if not top 10 pick in a matter of a few weeks.

NBA Superstar

This is pretty cool. I'm personally just pumped to have a banner we can actually truly hang up in the rafters in Ann Arbor (Final Four 2013). I'd love to see a championship for Michigan come Monday, but the ride's been pretty fun regardless.

I read on this board from time to time about being a bandwagoner vs. someone who sticks with their team through thick and thin. I have to believe this is one of the payoffs of sticking with a team through the good (Fab Five) and the bad (nearly every year since). There's been a lot of tough times in Ann Arbor basketball over the last 20 years. I've been to games where I walked up to the door and was just handed tickets for free. I remember being pumped about winning the NIT championship. So in comparison to all of that, win, lose, or draw on Monday, this has been a spectacular ride.
    Last edited by Rake2204; 04-07-2013 at 12:24 AM.