Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

finally got blackbird, shiet. now im just running uav, counter uav, and blackbird as my streaks.

i would have wrote this game off, but im so in love with the dsr sniper. god i love that gun. i only run shotty on compact maps, and my baby dsr on mid to large maps. fukk automatic weapons.

the agr is sick, but its a bit too overpowered imo. at first i loved the maps, but not their kinda alright. my favorite map is easily drone, though it sucks that i rarely get to play it.

they need to incorporate some snow maps soon in the future dlc or else im gonna sell this game. snow maps are always the best!

Anyone tried League Play yet? What's it like?

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

I have to say that the M8A1 is probably the best gun in the game imo, I have it with 3 attachments, suppressor, reflex sight, and fore grip. Shit is beast with my UAV, hunter drone, and lighting strike streaks. Been having 40-10 games since I started using it.

LSAT with target finder-un****wittable

Best convo I've had on BO2 that made me laugh out loud.

After a match a player on the losing the screams "strikskillz ur shyt all u use are smgs. Use an assault rifle and show me how good u are. All people do in this game is use smgs".

Granted most people run with smgs so I can't say he is totally wrong. But it's funny to hear someone complain about using an entire weapon class. So next game takes place and I get killed by the guy. That is when I laughed. Why?

He has an assault rifle using TARGET FINDER, with ghost blind eye cold blooded dead silence and he spent his time head glitching and hiding in corners to peek put as people without ghost on the radar run near.

But hey sue me for using an SMG

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Best convo I've had on BO2 that made me laugh out loud.

After a match a player on the losing the screams "strikskillz ur shyt all u use are smgs. Use an assault rifle and show me how good u are. All people do in this game is use smgs".

Granted most people run with smgs so I can't say he is totally wrong. But it's funny to hear someone complain about using an entire weapon class. So next game takes place and I get killed by the guy. That is when I laughed. Why?

He has an assault rifle using TARGET FINDER, with ghost blind eye cold blooded dead silence and he spent his time head glitching and hiding in corners to peek put as people without ghost on the radar run near.

But hey sue me for using an SMG
    People are just stubborn, stupid, ignorant, etc. I think Treyarch is to blame. They declared war on a legitimate play style, and now everyone is a *** for what they do. Sniper? ***. Headglitcher? ***. SMG user? ***. Where does it stop?

BO2 has some cheap stuff though. Headglitching, target finders, lack of stealth, you know all the good stuff. But people are idiots. They try to rush people with SMGs while using an assault rifle. Well guess what, smartass, you are going to get raped. And nobody makes adjustments. Sniper in the house? Yeah, just keep running into his line of sight with your from across the map with your assault rifle and think you will win. Once that dumbass gets OHKO'd, he bitches that sniper rifles shouldn't be in the game. Read the BO2 forum, people actually say that.

Although, I do those two things with my AN-94 and come out on top, lol. And I think I have a permanent class:
    AN-94
    -Suppressor
    -Force Grip
    -Quickdraw Handle
    F-J18 Launcher
    Hardline
    Toughness
    Tactical Mask
    Bouncing Betty
    Primary Gunfighter Wildcard

Tactical Mask powers right through shock charges, I have no clue how many times this perk saved me in gunfights or allowed me to get the campers by surprise. Betties will get any non-Flak Jacket user with ease.

goddamn. im trying my best to test out the blackbird streak (orbital vsat) but im always a kill or two short. here i am thinking 8 kills equals blackbird - nope! smart move treyarch. bastards

League play is fine, competitive public matches against another team, continuously. I went 44-11 on it for solo LP. How's campaign? Haven't touched it? Took me 4-5 days to like the game a lot, definitely took time getting used to but already better than mw3. I just don't like that every gun shoots to quick as if rapid fire is built in.

Quote Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
    People are just stubborn, stupid, ignorant, etc. I think Treyarch is to blame. They declared war on a legitimate play style, and now everyone is a *** for what they do. Sniper? ***. Headglitcher? ***. SMG user? ***. Where does it stop?

BO2 has some cheap stuff though. Headglitching, target finders, lack of stealth, you know all the good stuff. But people are idiots. They try to rush people with SMGs while using an assault rifle. Well guess what, smartass, you are going to get raped. And nobody makes adjustments. Sniper in the house? Yeah, just keep running into his line of sight with your from across the map with your assault rifle and think you will win. Once that dumbass gets OHKO'd, he bitches that sniper rifles shouldn't be in the game. Read the BO2 forum, people actually say that.

Although, I do those two things with my AN-94 and come out on top, lol. And I think I have a permanent class:
    AN-94
    -Suppressor
    -Force Grip
    -Quickdraw Handle
    F-J18 Launcher
    Hardline
    Toughness
    Tactical Mask
    Bouncing Betty
    Primary Gunfighter Wildcard

Tactical Mask powers right through shock charges, I have no clue how many times this perk saved me in gunfights or allowed me to get the campers by surprise. Betties will get any non-Flak Jacket user with ease.
    I read that Treyarch made this game more for competitive gamers. Not so much the casual gamers. Cant say if this is accurate because I dont know what competitive style games are but thats the talk I've seen in BO2 thread on another board.

AN-94 is such a good gun. I'm debating between taking that gun or Ghost when I prestige. Most likely Ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I read that Treyarch made this game more for competitive gamers. Not so much the casual gamers. Cant say if this is accurate because I dont know what competitive style games are but thats the talk I've seen in BO2 thread on another board.

AN-94 is such a good gun. I'm debating between taking that gun or Ghost when I prestige. Most likely Ghost.
    I picked the gun. Once you get a suppressor Ghost is kind of useless.

This is gay. Once again I lose connection to the host, put on probation. Its your fault for the shitty servers Treyarch, not mine.

League Play is cool. I'm currently ranked 4/200 in my bracket. What is the point though? Do I get to advance to other brackets? Do I win something? I don't get it.

Oh how cool, it happened again!

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Loving this game so far. Level 21 as of now. The PDW, the second SMH you unlock is AMAZING. Just went 26-4 on Raid and got two Dragonfires even though they are pretty shitty. Can't wait to unlock more guns and the MSMC.

Played this game a bit. All of the new traps are confusing and hard to detect for me.

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Loving this game so far. Level 21 as of now. The PDW, the second SMH you unlock is AMAZING. Just went 26-4 on Raid and got two Dragonfires even though they are pretty shitty. Can't wait to unlock more guns and the MSMC.
    MSMC is my go-to gun now, love it.