Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Am I the only person who would favor the Lakers over the Spurs in 1/8 match up?

If the playoffs started today the Lakers would have to play the Spurs in a 1/8 match up. The Lakers match up much better against the Spurs then they do the Thunder. I actually favor the Lakers over the Spurs in the playoffs. Who else feels the Lakers can beat the Spurs?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: Am I the only person who would favor the Lakers over the Spurs in 1/8 match up?

I would definitely favor the Lakers.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Am I the only person who would favor the Lakers over the Spurs in 1/8 match up?

I wouldn't favour the Lakers due to their inconsistency, but they match up well with the Spurs.

Banned

Nah, I don't see it.

Spurs run circles around that old team, and wear their legs out by game 3.

The Lakers defense is atrocious.

I rather play OKC and hope Durant or Westbrook choke than to play the Spurs

Banned

Anyone have the Lakers 3pt. defense stats?

Where do they rank in that department?

Their perimeter defense is laughable at best, and Dwight's not exactly Orlando Dwight, just yet.

No you and other Laker Fans as well as Laker Hype Job nUM 1 BIASED ESPN

but everybody else spurs win,theyve won 50 so far,have num1 seed in west,Duncans play has improved from last year,tiago is producing more,kawhi stepped up,and an improved tp along with a better bench and healthy roster come playoff time spurs would win,

Lakers dont have a single advantage over the spurs,not one along with spurs having great 3 pt shooting and that being a weakness for la along with a quick pg a hevy weakness and most obvious along with a great frontcourt,perimeter defenders,speed its over

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

I think it would be a very fun series to watch, especially if both teams are healthy. Tony Parker is going destroy us.

Decent college freshman

either 4 - 0 or 4 - 1 for the spurs

spurs would win every game at home, and split the games in LA .

Against playoffs teams lakers are 2 - 16 ( counted utah as well) on the road.
    2 wins vs brooklyn and golden state ( who were up by double digits and blew it in 4th quarter, 4th game in 5 nights).

Stand a far better chances vs Spurs than OKC...

They would rather face the Spurs than OKC... This is one of those where you look at matchups and think, hmm..

Then Pop simply out-coaches whatever talent is on the other side to a 4-1 series win.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Who would you rather score 40 on you every night Tony Parker or Russell Westbrook?

Spurs in 5, absolute best case scenario for the Lakers would be losing in 6.

College superstar

Tony Parker would destroy us.

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Who would you rather score 40 on you every night Tony Parker or Russell Westbrook?
    At least Parker uses vaseline.