Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Chris Paul Conference Finals Watch - A Crowning Achievement to a Remarkable Career

Default Re: Chris Paul Conference Finals Watch - A Crowning Achievement to a Remarkable Career

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

honestly.. who makes a shrine of themselves in their own home..

hanging up your own jersey on the wall lol

put those rings in a safety deposit box before youre family gets raped and murdered

that being said.... parker is the best PG of his generation

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    honestly.. who makes a shrine of themselves in their own home..

hanging up your own jersey on the wall lol

put those rings in a safety deposit box before youre family gets raped and murdered

that being said.... parker is the best PG of his generation
    you have a ****ing Kobe shrine in your house shut up.. thats perfectly legit and alot of guys who made it do it.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Chris Paul Conference Finals Watch - A Crowning Achievement to a Remarkable Caree

I see you OP. I see you

Basketball Genius

Quote Originally Posted by ninephive
    Folks, I will bump this thread next year. This should not be a blemish on the immaculate resume of CP3. Some players never make the second round of the playoffs their whole career. Not good players, but some players. I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I know there are players who have never even MADE the second round of the playoffs. So think about that. Chris Paul has a better resume than all of those players.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease TMacYaoRockets's Avatar

You made Steve Ballmer sad, OP.

Local High School Star Solid Snake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ninephive
    Let us pause this evening as we potentially witness a crowning achievement in a ten year career remarkably devoid of postseason success. Amid an unbelievably stacked cast and with a championship-proven coach, this warrior looks to culminate his career with a round 3 appearance. It was hard fought through a grueling first-round 7-game series and a more-difficult-than-forseen second round. Despite sitting out early in the series, Paul has willed his team to the brink of 2nd round victory. The standard for former MVP candidates has never been lower, and yet we can all get past the flopping and pushoffs and enjoy an unprecendednted level of success.

Standing beside a power forward who led his team in scoring in both the regular season and playoffs, a center who led the league in rebounding and FG%, and a supporting cast featuring a playoff-clutch sharp-shooter, a sixth-man of the year, and up-and coming bench players like a coach's son, Chris Paul has "led" his team to the brink of the promised land. We have to ask ourselves the question, will he enter? Tonight may answer that question. We have heard doubters say things like, "A Chris Paul led team will never make the Confernece Finals." And so far they have been remarkably accurate. But tonight may indeed potentially invalidate that statement (despite Chris Paul not actually statistically leading the team and missing games). So I say, possible congratulations to your potential 2014-15 Western Conference Finalist Los Angeles Clippers and their leader-at-heart, Chris Paul.
    Fail.

College superstar

GOAT jinx? lmao

nope fail on chris

lol