Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Former Bulls Fan.

Default LosBulls' Thoughts on his team

damn
    Last edited by LosBulls; 10-24-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Default Re: LosBulls' Thoughts on his team

I lost all my respect for Derrick Rose but started to respect other Bulls players even more.
    Bulls (not counting Rose) have so much heart.

In case the Knicks are eliminated I'll root for Warriors and the Bulls to win it all.
    I'l definitely root for the Bulls against whoever they play not named the Knicks.

If you love basketball you love the Chicago Bulls. Team play,heart and energy. That's what it's all about.

Banned

As much as Derrick Rose is annoying everyone, Bulls fans will be licking the ground he walks on if he comes back and plays great next year. 90% of fan bases would.

shut up and stop wasting your energy on shiet you can't control. we're up 1, and our team is fukking depleted. save your qualms about derrick and be happy that we're trolling the shiet out of the heat and their hollow fans.

leggo bulls!

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

OP is a phagg0t but he's right.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

No REAL Bulls fan would lose disrespect for Rose. Only IDIOTS could say they lost respect for someone making a huge life decision.

We knew there would be a chance he couldn't play all year yet you probably kept falling for the hype instead of just believing in your team.

Whatever though you'll be back to kissing the ground he walks on next season like Trentkbicks said. Go back to rocking that stupid Detroit Pistons player avatar.

Fck you

You've officially been made an outcast. Bulls don't want you. You can't diss our franchise player. You can't say you'd trade him. You'll be eating those words when dude comes back.

Fck off. Real bulls fans ain't fretting. We're watching the rest of the bulls hold down the fort while captain d rose fixes himself.

You cannot be a legitimate bulls fan with that OP. you're done. Give me your badge and gun.

This might be the most embarrassing shameful post ive ever read given the context and circumstances.

Fck off our team mang, get the fck off our team. U a fair weather nukka. A fat ass embarrassing nukka that don't represent anyone but your fat ass self.

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    Fck you

You've officially been made an outcast. Bulls don't want you. You can't diss our franchise player. You can't say you'd trade him. You'll be eating those words when dude comes back.

Fck off. Real bulls fans ain't fretting. We're watching the rest of the bulls hold down the fort while captain d rose fixes himself.

You cannot be a legitimate bulls fan with that OP. you're done. Give me your badge and gun.
    Okay and who appoint your weak self as Bulls Fan Management? You don't represent shit you a "A fat ass embarrassing nukka that don't represent anyone but your fat ass self", trying to act like you somebody deciding whos a fan and who isn't, you little bytch.

I'm a fan of the Bulls but i'm not a fan of cowards like Derrick Rose. Where the FK were you when our frontcourt consisted of fking Tyrus Thomas and washed up Ben Wallace and the leader of our team and STILL IS, was Kirk Hinirch?

Where was you bytch ass *****? Probably watching Blues Clues on Cartoon Network sipping on your sipping cup and munching on your lunchables, biytch.

So f*ck you, and your disgusting ass mother for giving life to such a useless piece of shyt that contributes nothing to the world.

You one of the ****** that Derrick Rose represents, and gives Chicago a bad name, Soft ass cowards like you and Derrick Rose.

Don't you ever respond to one of my posts again you pussi fk boi.

And replace that Bulls avatar for a Derrick Rose one, coward. I bet if he left our team like LeBron did you would follow his ass to wherever he goes.
    Last edited by LosBulls; 05-07-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    As much as Derrick Rose is annoying everyone, Bulls fans will be licking the ground he walks on if he comes back and plays great next year. 90% of fan bases would.
    Yup. It's sad the way so many have turned on him. Nate Robinson has a few good games and a few fans want him rather than Derrick Rose? Idiotic.

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by insomniac
    Yup. It's sad the way so many have turned on him. Nate Robinson has a few good games and a few fans want him rather than Derrick Rose? Idiotic.
    Robinson has heart, Rose doesn't.

If it weren't for Robinson we wouldn't be in the position we are in right now, or we would we?

Don't be stupid and think before you post, Nate Robinson has STEPPED UP when Derrick Rose hasn't. And if the Bulls beat the Heat with NATE ROBINSON that will back up my opinion that I prefer him over Rose any day.

I'm a real fan on my team and if Rose were to up and leave the Organization while all these other "fans" would feel cheated I would be fine with it and happy with Nate & Captain Kirk.

Just like if would if I were a Cleaveland fan and LeBron left us.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    Exactly this.

Rose isn't a significant player anyway. Never was. Thibbs is this teams heart and soul.

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Rose isn't a significant player anyway. Never was. Thibbs is this teams heart and soul.
    This.

If Nate Robinson came in to the league out of Memphis after winning a National Championship (He would of hit the freethrows, unlike Rose) in 2008, drafted by the Bulls with the #1 pick, then he would of been the MVP too.

Chicago Bulls REAL franchise player = tommy da butcher.