Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis Said To Have NBA Offers (One To Be A Starter)

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    If this was actually being rumored, it would be on the net somewhere. As usual, it isn't because as usual, you are entirely full of shit and just trolling the NBA forum for your boyfriend Vagisil Spoonerific.
    http://www.eurohoops.net/2013/06/dribbling/29088

NBA

During the last months at least two NBA teams were impressed by what Spanoulis has achieved in Europe, and are planning to approach him officially. After his bad experience in Houston, Spanoulis is not eager to return to the States, but he already had some talks about this possibility, so you can never say never. However, one of those teams recently changed general managers, so it’s unknown at this point if the possible interest still exists, while the other one can make him in theory a starter, but can’t give him the money he will be getting in Europe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's an English link, and they are trying to be EXTREMELY careful in what they say, as to not upset the owners of Olympiacos that are trying to sign Spanoulis and are in the negotiating stage with him.

So they don't want to piss off Olympiacos in what they say. Because it could hurt their negotiations with him, and you can't get a big source like that mad at you.

But, this is definitely something that is being said in Greece.........that 3-4 NBA teams are going to be coming after him extremely aggressively if he does not sign with a European team in the next couple of weeks.

He got the offers already verbally after the Euroleague Final Four.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-28-2013 at 10:06 PM.

Who the hell is Nikos Varlas?

Even if it is true (which it's not, Euroleague's making shit up as usual), who cares? This dude averaged 3/1 in the NBA. I might as well make a thread about possible landing spots for Anthony Tolliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Even if it is true (which it's not, Euroleague's making shit up as usual), who cares? This dude averaged 3/1 in the NBA. I might as well make a thread about possible landing spots for Anthony Tolliver.
    Um... excuse you, Anthony Tolliver put up an average 12/7 his 2nd NBA season. That's pretty much more than VSpan's career totals.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Who the hell is Nikos Varlas?
    He is one of the biggest sports journalists in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Where's the proof that he's already received offers? Something like that would already be out in the American press. That link solidifies absolutely nothing you posted in your OP. Its a random guy spewing some sourceless crap. Where are you getting Pacers and Sixers from? Where are you getting dollar amounts from? Where are you getting information on who wants him to start where? You offer "rumors" regarding tons of specifics and back up absolutely none of them. Again, standard for you.

How would you guys rank these 4 rappers?

Big L
    2Pac
    Biggie Smalls
    Big Pun

Pancakes or waffles?

Pancakes or waffles?
    Waffles.

Jessica Alba or Eva Longoria?

Waffles.

Jessica Alba

Waffles.

Eva Longoria

Django Unchained or Pulp Fiction?

Eva Longoria

Django Unchained or Pulp Fiction?
    Haven't seen either tbh. VSpan or prime Smush Parker?

Neither. Give me Anthony Carter.

Thanks, Les Miserables (2012 film, that is) achieved the impossible for me: it was as good as, or maybe even better (to me, I mean) than the Lord of the Rings films. Never thought that would happen. I have a crush on Samantha Barks (Eponine), she is so talented! Who was your favorite character (might as well derail this ****ing thread)
    That's some high praise.

But, not to sound lame and unoriginal, but I might have to say Hugh as Jean Valjean. He was PERFECT.

But really I think I liked Ed Redmayne as Marius.

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    That's some high praise.

But, not to sound lame and unoriginal, but I might have to say Hugh as Jean Valjean. He was PERFECT.

But really I think I liked Ed Redmayne as Marius.
    Redmayne is a really good performer. And he's a bawse