Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Dennis Rodman Goes Nuts on CNN about N. Korea

I'm surprised there isn't any talk of this on ISH.

Here's the entire feature:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saLuAF2WBt0

It gets heated at 14:41 and Rodman goes off when asked about Kenneth Bae (US citizen imprisoned for 15 years on bullshit claims by ridiculous N. Korea policies).

Does anyone fully understand what he's saying? A lot of it sounds like this.
    Last edited by kamil; 01-07-2014 at 03:13 PM.

Serious playground baller

Default Re: Dennis Rodman Goes Nuts on CNN about N. Korea

Dennis has always been the epitome of Coherentism.

Mods.. GTS and I posted the same thing at the exact same time can we delete or merge this one or whatever you do

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

He seriously belongs in a mental hospital.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    He seriously belongs in a mental hospital.
    If he's not careful he might find one in N Korea...

Rodman is emotionally sensitive, and a social outlier. Any alpha-personality reporter is going to be well aware of this, and they are a piece of shit if they try to prey upon Rodman and pick him apart. I blame the CNN reporter for deliberately pushing his buttons. The reporter wanted this to happen and lead the conversation to go that route, it wouldn't be news if Rodman just said something PC. **** CNN and **** that reporter.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Rodman is emotionally sensitive, and a social outlier. Any alpha-personality reporter is going to be well aware of this, and they are a piece of shit if they try to prey upon Rodman and pick him apart. I blame the CNN reporter for deliberately pushing his buttons. The reporter wanted this to happen and lead the conversation to go that route, it wouldn't be news if Rodman just said something PC. **** CNN and **** that reporter.

When Rodman goes off it sounds like some Wrestlemania shit.

Rodman must be pretty naive to think CNN wasn't going to touch the Kenneth Bae topic or go 'easy' on him about it.

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

I think the interviewer went overboard first. I think it's important that we first build a friendly cultural tie (whether for political reasons or not) with DPRK. To bring up a political issue like Kenneth Bae's detainment in a cultural exchange is just disrespectful, and showing we are doing everything with an intention.

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

I agree. They are just trying for viewership.

Quote Originally Posted by wally_world
    I agree. They are just trying for viewership.
    Of course they are, lol. And they nailed it. Rodman fell for it but he let himself completely go. You can't blame CNN for him going apesh*t, thats his own doing.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Of course they are, lol. And they nailed it. Rodman fell for it but he let himself completely go. You can't blame CNN for him going apesh*t, thats his own doing.
    this...

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Rodman must be pretty naive to think CNN wasn't going to touch the Kenneth Bae topic or go 'easy' on him about it.
    I'm sure he was informed in advance, and he and everyone around him knew from prior experiences they were going to push him, but it doesn't matter when you've got an easy tipping point. It's like telling someone with a short temper to control it, easier said than done when that's just how you are. When you're sensitive to begin with much less while being emotionally invested in what your doing (believe me, what Rodman is a part of is BIG he's involved in barrier breaking activities that no politician could sniff and he knows it) there's not many ways he's capable of reacting when getting preyed on by some quick witted alpha reporter who wants to take every advantage of him possible. Rodman isn't a quick thinker and he is an emotional softie. CNN is trying to make a mockery of him for both their political agenda and for news ratings. That shit is evil and uncalled for, **** them.

Very good NBA starter

Well Rodman opens himself up to criticism when he pretty much prostitutes himself for a dictator. He should understand that its a hot button topic that will never stick to solely basketball. That being said I didn't realize Kenneth Bey's been in prison for 15 years. That's a bitch move to put that on Rodman considering I'm sure there are lots of Americans that have traveled to North Korea in the last 15 years why should it be on Rodman?