Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Home of the 16

Exclamation The International 4 | TI4 (DotA 2)*

The main event where everyone around the globe gathers around in one particular building whether you're there to spectate or compete. It's the biggest event for DotA 2. The best DotA 2 players will be there for sure. It's a 1 week event.

From TI3:

TI2 or 1:

Last edited by $LakerGold; 05-17-2014 at 12:59 PM.

Default Re: The International 4 | TI4 (DotA 2)*

Prize pool going to be more than 6 mill

Home of the 16

Newbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Home of the 16

I became a Dendi fan boy. So yeah, I'm sorta bummed out that they lost.

People are so bitter, saying that it was the most boring Grand Finals ever. I think it was kind of boring, but some are just really that bitter about their teams losing to Newbee. Didn't EG lose to Newbee?

#DendiBandwagon

Banned

They won 5 mil?!?!?! wtfffffffff

Home of the 16

Each and one of them are millionaires now. Dota 2, bitches.

National High School Star

Which I had a decent computer and net connection to play half this shiz

Home of the 16

Bump.

Disappointing grand finals, total domination by Newbee. It's not that I expected to be crazy like last year. but should've been better than this.

I'm also a Dendi fanboy so it really sucked to see them play that badly. Puppey drafting was awful, he didn't draft their signature heroes at all and Hvost playing Razor every game, wtf was that?
    Now we have new Navi with Vanskor and Fng instead of Puppey and Kuro, but I doubt we will see them as top team again sadly...

Home of the 16

Exclamation Re: The International 4 | TI4 (DotA 2)*

Quote Originally Posted by jamal99
    Disappointing grand finals, total domination by Newbee. It's not that I expected to be crazy like last year. but should've been better than this.

I'm also a Dendi fanboy so it really sucked to see them play that badly. Puppey drafting was awful, he didn't draft their signature heroes at all and Hvost playing Razor every game, wtf was that?
    Now we have new Navi with Vanskor and Fng instead of Puppey and Kuro, but I doubt we will see them as top team again sadly...
    Check this out. This just happened earlier today.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://youtu.be/Vpn5fMF3AOc

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    Check this out. This just happened earlier today.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://youtu.be/Vpn5fMF3AOc

IDK if you follow DotaCinema clips, especially fails of the week, but you should seriously submit that.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNR...f4UVN9L31Y9f3Q

There are instructions at the end of the every fotw video I believe.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by jamal99

IDK if you follow DotaCinema clips, especially fails of the week, but you should seriously submit that.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNR...f4UVN9L31Y9f3Q

There are instructions at the end of the every fotw video I believe.
    Yeah, I see their clips being shared by my friends on Facebook.

That was such an epic game, we were going back and forth, losing 30% of the clashes, jeez. I was like f* it, I'll farm my ass off and counter push top and bottom lane. Game lasted for an hour and 5 mins.

Anyway, yeah, I'll send it to DotaCinema. You see how both Void & WD casted their ulti's?
    Last edited by $LakerGold; 08-30-2014 at 11:23 PM.

I had a guy yesterday cast a Doom on my illusion, but it wasn't really funny since they killed us all anyway

I really dislike how everyone picks Void these days, he got buffed way too much... also Tinker, he might be even more irritating.

Home of the 16

I swear that was me. Did you use PA? I played Doom for the first time & we just got owned. Game lasted for 25 mins. lol

I think Void's okay, it's Tinker that's so overpowered when used correctly. All he has to do if done correctly to a support is Missile + Dagger + Ethereal Blade to support + Dagon 5 = Automatic Kill. O.O Happened like 5 times to me when I would play as Shadow Shaman.

All in all, I agree, everyone picking Void is really getting annoying. & it's also annoying when people don't buy Shadow Blade for DK nor SF. I think that every server/continent have their own popular build for every certain heroes, but it's just so f* annoying & it's like -- our life would be so much easier if you just bought that DAMN SHADOW BLADE.

But, I don't know, American's just love to use PUB HEROES, I guess, which is why heroes like DK or SF aren't really utilized properly due to lack of popularity just because it's really hard to use/utilize them properly. It's like they want that 'Hey, it's there - direct skill', they don't want to put in the work. Which is why I think there's been a lot of Void, Sniper, Drow, Pudge & Zeus picks.

Just yesterday I used SF -- I daggered in, BKB, casted ulti, activated Manta Style, got an Ultra Kill, & they seemed pretty amazed. I mean, I know getting an ultra kill isn't an ordinary thing, but it looked like they didn't know what SF is capable of. In the 5 months that I've been playing in the US/Europe server, I've only played with/against 8 or 10 SF's & probably played with/against a Sniper 75 times.

Or IDK, maybe I'm just getting paired up with noobs. lol

I was playing Viper.

Every region likes pub heroes, but it also depends on your mmr. They are less frequent on higher mmr matches. I'm at around 4100 and picks are usually ok, while my friend is at 2900 and teams are often full of pub heroes like Sniper, Riki, Bara, Drow...

I haven't seen DK in a while, people are picking these new meta heroes for mid so he's kinda forgotten, at least here in Europe.