View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 05:35 PM   #121
niko
I Run NY.

Default Re: The Official "Discuss Jeremy Lin's Performance" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoops
I think the 85% thing is a stupid answer too, but it was also a stupid question and shitty questions beget throwaway responses. Pretty sure people understood that Lin wasn't in serviceable playing condition so it's not really like the question shed any new light.

I haven't really seen much talk about rockets players here, and I think it is silly to put down other players if to put Lin in a better light, as each player is a mostly separate issue, but I haven't seen much of that personally.

The question was "how are you feeling" because he was our starting pg ,we had a playoff series going with Miami, and our backups sucked donkey dick. How was it a stupid question? He also did not give a stupid answer. The spin later on is extremely stupid.

Note: I have never faulted him for not playing. I defended it. I still think it was ok. But later on when he said he wanted to play but Melo and the front office and everyone else said he shouldn't and he basically lost the argument is when i got annoyed. Basically he wants credit for offering to play even though he did not play. It's bullshit. Excuses. We all know why he didn't play, he was afraid he'd tear up his knee before he got his contract. Melo getting mentioned as a reason was bogus.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote