Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: GTA San Andreas - Supply Lines

By far the hardest mission is the final mission. The flying stuff starts out hard, but once you learn the controls its easy, the final mission you just gotta get lucky to beat.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by embersyc
    By far the hardest mission is the final mission. The flying stuff starts out hard, but once you learn the controls its easy, the final mission you just gotta get lucky to beat.
    That reminds me. I found that the gang wars were pretty easy, but when you get to that mission near the end where Sweet makes you take back Idlewood from the Ballas, it's like 100 times harder than a regular gang mission for some reason.

Mathius

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
    It's the one where you fly a remote control airplane and have to kill 5 couriers and return the plane before your fuel runs out ..if you don't do it perfectly ..you fail!
    yea i remember that one, it's not required to beat the game, it's only required for 100% completion, IF thats your thing

ironically, i remember AFTER beating the flying missions, is when i flew the plane like an ace, go figure

on a side note, "my thing" is taking a big rig and drivin that **** into a gang area and lobbin molotovs hehe

i star WARS it's just ridiculous
    Last edited by sixerfan82; 07-10-2008 at 07:11 PM.

Local High School Star alexthegod's Avatar

Damn, all this talk about San Andreas, reminds me of how much fun that game was, I gotta go back to that game. It was more fun than GTA IV. Just more side stuff to do.....and some really fun missions/rewards.

I love that jet pack, freakin awesome! And the air field with all the different aircraft, killer!

I dont remember that mission you guys are talking about, gonna have to go back and see how tough it is.

Thanks for reminding me guys :)

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by alexthegod
    It was more fun than GTA IV. Just more side stuff to do.....and some really fun missions/rewards.
    I don't have GTA4, but I watched my buddy play it, and he agreed with me, that for all the ranting and raving about the game, its essentially GTA SA with better graphics and a different story.

The main concepts remain the same and they didn't add much besides a cell phone.

Mathius

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

i remember having some problems but not that much .

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius
    I don't have GTA4, but I watched my buddy play it, and he agreed with me, that for all the ranting and raving about the game, its essentially GTA SA with better graphics and a different story.

The main concepts remain the same and they didn't add much besides a cell phone.

Mathius
    that's generally what all sequels are, game or movie. that's why as tough as it is for me to be in the industry and not play many games, my reasoning is why buy as you've clearly said "essentially the same game with better graphics and a different story".

this is why i do not buy madden, COD, or halo.

not to derail the topic, as i'm sure i already have, but echochrome is worth a look, if only for innovative purposes
    Last edited by sixerfan82; 07-11-2008 at 11:02 PM.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by sixerfan82
    that's generally what all sequels are, game or movie. that's why as tough as it is for me to be in the industry and not play many games, my reasoning is why buy as you've clearly said "essentially the same game with better graphics and a different story".

this is why i do not buy madden, COD, or halo.

not to derail the topic, as i'm sure i already have, but echochrome is worth a look, if only for innovative purposes
    <shrug> GTA SA was AWESOME. GTAIV is still bound to be a phenomenal game. I just don't know that it lived up to the insane amount of hype it got.

In the grand scheme of things, beyond the fantastic graphics, they didn't seem to upgrade the gameplay much.

Certainly not near as much as GTA SA was an upgrade over VC, and VC was an upgrade over GTAIII.

Are the "Stories" games worth buying? I seriously can't go back and play VC or GTAIII anymore. It's the controls. They're awful after you've played SA for a while.

Mathius

Good High School Starter nycelt84's Avatar

All of Zero's missions in San Andreas were ridiculously hard and the hardest missions in the game. I recently played and beat San Andreas a 2nd time and did the final mission on my 1st try, it was much easier than I initially remembered it.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius
    <shrug> GTA SA was AWESOME. GTAIV is still bound to be a phenomenal game. I just don't know that it lived up to the insane amount of hype it got.

In the grand scheme of things, beyond the fantastic graphics, they didn't seem to upgrade the gameplay much.

Certainly not near as much as GTA SA was an upgrade over VC, and VC was an upgrade over GTAIII.

Are the "Stories" games worth buying? I seriously can't go back and play VC or GTAIII anymore. It's the controls. They're awful after you've played SA for a while.

Mathius
    stories are only worth buying if you enjoy reading, the story just fuels your ability to complete the missions. Oh and to comment about the cell, gta for PS1 had a beeper, so it's really not that new, it's just enhanced

but overall i agree with what you said

Air Raids is a hell of a lot tougher, I beat Supply Lines in no more then 4 tries every single time. I have a strategy that usually never fails.

The toughest van to explode is the 3rd one, after that it's piece of cake.
    The gas isn't wasted when you're sitting the ground, so I just know a specific spot to place my heli and the I wait till the motorcycle makes a stop, I aim and just blast away...he accelerates pretty slow and usually always explodes.

Air Raids takes luck, I have so much problems with that one.

Local High School Star Geandily's Avatar

Oooh this game was fun, I always liked to get a sabre and go customize it with some fancy rims and a bright green paintjob and then cruise around listening to gangsta rap.

None of the missions were really THAT hard for me in San Andreas but I remember the remote controlled plane one in Vice City had me pulling my hair out until I realized you were supposed to bomb the boats BEFORE they left their little harbor.
    Last edited by Geandily; 07-13-2008 at 02:09 AM.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Beat it on the 5th try, and on the 2nd try I saw the landing spot and ran out of gas just before landing. It's a little tough, but as soon as you get comfortable with the plane it's not too bad. Key is to be touch sensitive with the analog stick...and of course knowing the correct route to do. The most difficult thing are getting to the city part and shooting the bicyclists. And then getting back in the air without smashing into the buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
    It's the one where you fly a remote control airplane and have to kill 5 couriers and return the plane before your fuel runs out ..if you don't do it perfectly ..you fail!
    jesus christ, i remember that mission, took me yonks to do it. pissed me off so bad. i found out you didnt even have to do it, but i wanted to finish all the missions.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sixerfan82
    is this the one where you fly the remote control chopper in the building?

or the one where you have to shoot 3 trucks on the movie with the plane?

or where you have to fly the plane to a certain location?

either way, the plane missions were frustrating for me as well, i was so glad when they were done

ironically, i learned to fly the plane even better after i was done the mission pack lol
    Thats Vice City. Everybody hated that mission