Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron James vs Chimpanzee

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    Being huge is rarely enough if the other one is good at fighting. LeBron is huge but not Godzilla huge. A chimp is much stronger. I started my training in martial arts more than 15 years ago. I'm not scared of huge, strong but untrained athletes. Actually, I'm not really scared of *somewhat* trained foes either.

I would never ever fight a wild animal. Yes, I *could* win. If I'm lucky. And if I am not, I'm dead on the spot.
    Ok, animal fight expert. The point of posting that video, was to show how a chimpanzee is handling 1 average sized male. It's not like he's picking him up over his head, and ripping limbs off. I'd be pretty confident that Lebron, Wade, and Bosh could subdue and kill a chimp.

P.S. Lebron would beat the brakes off you. Sorry to say it buddy.

There was a monk who was very well trained in martial arts. He took 10 years of extra training to take up on a bear. The fight lasted 3 seconds, the bear tore the guy apart.

True story.

Link? Why would he train for 10 years to take on a bear?

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Ok, animal fight expert. The point of posting that video, was to show how a chimpanzee is handling 1 average sized male. It's not like he's picking him up over his head, and ripping limbs off. I'd be pretty confident that Lebron, Wade, and Bosh could subdue and kill a chimp.

P.S. Lebron would beat the brakes off you. Sorry to say it buddy.
    I won't get into a fight over the Internet, but you are sadly mistaken if you think someone who never fought in his life could beat anyone who is pretty well trained.

Then again, it's rather unimportant. This story is not about me and not about what you think of me. It's about fighting a wild animal. Don't do it, however strong you are. It is unhealthy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    Link? Why would he train for 10 years to take on a bear?
    I just Googled it. Dude's full of shit.

I bet they could. Especially 3 elite athletes.

This is 1 chimp vs. an average sized man. I realize that the chimp isn't biting and tearing, but 3 giant dudes could subdue, and beat a chimp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeJce4ydwXk

based on this vid, 3 nba players could beat it

I just Googled it. Dude's full of shit.
    Oh, you must be under 20. If I don't find it via google in 5 minutes, it doesn't exist.

Banned

I won't get into a fight over the Internet, but you are sadly mistaken if you think someone who never fought in his life could beat anyone who is pretty well trained.

Then again, it's rather unimportant. This story is not about me and not about what you think of me. It's about fighting a wild animal. Don't do it, however strong you are. It is unhealthy.
    I'm not trying to start a fight, but regardless of your 15 years of training, Lebron would hurt you badly.

I've seen many times where a martial arts expert/black belt/shaolin monk got their asses beat by a regular street dude that could just throw down.

These 3 athletes don't stand a chance against a professional human fighter. They wouldn' last 15 seconds altogether. Against an angry chimp? Forget about it.
    Ur kidding right?

Banned

Oh, you must be under 20. If I don't find it via google in 5 minutes, it doesn't exist.
    You must be 500 years old, since your ancient tales of mysticism have to be true right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    Ur kidding right?
    I'm not.

They could be taught in a year or two how to be dangerous. It would come fast, they are world-class athletes. But without some training they have no chance against someone who is well trained.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfylMatBVwc

This is Bob Sapp. He is big enough and *spmewhat* trained. More trained than LeBron for sure. He lost the fight, against this opponent who is not that big. He actually is quite small. Take a look at it yourself.

You must be 500 years old, since your ancient tales of mysticism have to be true right?
    Nothing mystical about it. I mainly do only Krav Maga these days but spent some years with muay thai and a few (not many) with mma. But trust me, I'm totally unimportant in this story. It's not about me. You may think I'm actually 16 years old and fat.. whatever.

It's about fighting a wild animal. Don't do it. Period.

I'm not.

They could be taught in a year or two how to be dangerous. It would come fast, they are world-class athletes. But without some training they have no chance against someone who is well trained.

This is Bob Sapp. He is big enough and *spmewhat* trained. More trained than LeBron for sure. He lost the fight, against this opponent who is not that big. He actually is quite small. Take a look at it yourself.
    You said 3 grown athletes couldn't beat one trained fighter.

Banned

I'm not.

Are you really gonna show a Bob Sapp video from 2011. When he damn near quits in all his matches, and there are rumors of him throwing matches for money. Why don't you show the fight where he almost kills Big Nog. Or where he KO's a k-1 legend, Ernesto Hoost, twice.

Sapp's been beat up to hell and back by 2011.

Banned

Nothing mystical about it. I mainly do only Krav Maga these days but spent some years with muay thai and a few (not many) with mma. But trust me, I'm totally unimportant in this story. It's not about me. You may think I'm actually 16 years old and fat.. whatever.

It's about fighting a wild animal. Don't do it. Period.
    Trust me buddy. I'm not running into the forrest, picking fights with deers anytime soon.

Thanks for the advice though.

Banned

This is your average 350 lb. man with no athletic background that I know of. Seems like a brolic dude, but pretty out of shape. He throws a police dog around like it's nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw3aZ_ZY0XA

3 NBA/NFL players kill a chimp.