Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default After KD went down, Raptors won the rest of the game 71-67 over the Warriors

Just for the people who are assuming we should be worried. Steph/Klay are beat-able. KD makes them unfair and that is all.
    Game 6 should be fun.

Default Re: After KD went down, Raptors won the rest of the game 71-67 over the Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Just for the people who are assuming we should be worried. Steph/Klay are beat-able. KD makes them unfair and that is all.
    Game 6 should be fun.
    They have to lift themselves immediately. The blow their easiest chance to wrap it up. Now it's a game at the Oracle with a Golden State team that survived with the skin of their teeth and got the momentum back. Toronto are still the better team, but you dont want to lose this and go to a game 7 where anything can happen, and in which Golden State will have experience to fall back on.

Default Re: After KD went down, Raptors won the rest of the game 71-67 over the Warriors

You give a team like the Warriors another chance and they'll make the most out of it. Raptors took the lead in the 4th and should have closed it out but fell apart both offensively and defensively and were lucky to even shoot for the win with the refs robbing the Warriors of 2 points and the bogus offensive foul call that followed.

4 more points in 34 minutes of playing time at home with every call going your way.. I'd be worried about Game 6 because you'd expect guys like FVV and Ibaka to have off nights eventually like they did for the first half of the POs and your starters couldn't hit 3s to save their lives for most of this game, it's not going to be as easy at Oracle this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    You give a team like the Warriors another chance and they'll make the most out of it. Raptors took the lead in the 4th and should have closed it out but fell apart both offensively and defensively and were lucky to even shoot for the win with the refs robbing the Warriors of 2 points and the bogus offensive foul call that followed.

4 more points in 34 minutes of playing time at home with every call going your way.. I'd be worried about Game 6 because you'd expect guys like FVV and Ibaka to have off nights eventually like they did for the first half of the POs and your starters couldn't hit 3s to save their lives for most of this game, it's not going to be as easy at Oracle this time around.
    I am not worried one bit, expert.

Not sure why you made this OP, Raptors are still favorites.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

You sound nervous

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    Not sure why you made this OP, Raptors are still favorites.
    I was just making sure the rest of the posters were also aware. We not losing against Steph/Klay.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Op is a [COLOR="Black"]fa[/COLOR]ggot. I hope he gets hit by a car while walking to the bus stop today.

They lost at home.

KD going down gives his teammates extra motivation. If I were a Raptors fan I would be just as worried as OP is as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    You sound nervous
    How Nervous can i be when we clearly exceeded expectations.

First off, your fraud ass did not believe we will make it to the final. I thought we were supposed to lose to the Magic or the Sixers or the Bucks what happened?

you should stay quiet

You had 3 chances to shut the **** but you kept on talking. You are a peasant, a parasite, a toxic human being. You are as disgraceful as Paul Pierce is as an analyst. SHUT UP please.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Op is a [COLOR="Black"]fa[/COLOR]ggot. I hope he gets hit by a car while walking to the bus stop today.
    You are the one quick to praise me whenever I ether one of your many enemies here aka the Brontards.

It shows you how little of a man you are. And you are also the fakkit calling another man dingo on the internet.

A man who can't satisfy his own woman to the point where she has to see kfor attention #Weaksauce

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    They lost at home.

KD going down gives his teammates extra motivation. If I were a Raptors fan I would be just as worried as OP is as well.
    Draymond gave the Raptors enough motivation already with his "fun times ahead".

And somebody tell the idiot above. Fans don't play on the court. How nervous are we really suppose to get here?

Draymond gave the Raptors enough motivation already with his "fun times ahead".

And somebody tell the idiot above. Fans don't play on the court. How nervous are we really suppose to get here?
    Triple post. Yikes. You seem rather defensive for someone who's not nervous. I know you had a rough night of sleep last night, but dont take it out on the F5 button fakkit.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

You are the one quick to praise me whenever I ether one of your many enemies here aka the Brontards.

It shows you how little of a man you are. And you are also the fakkit calling another man dingo on the internet.

A man who can't satisfy his own woman to the point where she has to see kfor attention #Weaksauce
    Tbh I like you lil kokak. You remind me of an annoying ass little brother. You are just being a huge f aggot right now. Stop being so shook and log off for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    Triple post. Yikes. You seem rather defensive for someone who's not nervous. I know you had a rough night of sleep last night, but dont take it out on the F5 button fakkit.
    Bro the "CRAPTORS" beat your "2nd best starting 5 behind Golden State" team.

Why you talking? Your team is crap, your franchise is crap, your players are overrated.