Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default MELO please dont go to the Bulls! ... Rose cant be trusted ala Grant Hill in Magic

PLEEEEEASE!

Remember when Tmac went to Orlando and everyone expected him and Grant Hill to be an amazing duo?.. and then Grant Hill NEVER played and his contract killed any opportunity for the Magic to get Tmac help!!

Please dont go to Chicago Melo!!!!

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: MELO please dont go to the Bulls! ... Rose cant be trusted ala Grant Hill in Magic

2 completely different issues

rose is perfectly healthy
    hills ankle still looks like a bowling ball

National High School Star

Default Re: MELO please dont go to the Bulls! ... Rose cant be trusted ala Grant Hill in Magic

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharcyde

says who

2 completely different issues

hills ankle still looks like a bowling ball
    Rose played 10 games in 2 years. I dont care if there are not supposed to be any long term effects of his injuries but fact remains, he cant stay on the court.

Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

Bit this off Pakii but I'd share

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    says who
    says

tom thibodeau
    bulls beat writers
    doctors
    webmd
    me

Local High School Star CHi1PriDe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    PLEEEEEASE!

Remember when Tmac went to Orlando and everyone expected him and Grant Hill to be an amazing duo?.. and then Grant Hill NEVER played and his contract killed any opportunity for the Magic to get Tmac help!!

Please dont go to Chicago Melo!!!!
    You really think him staying the Knicks is better?
    Calderon
    Smith
    ?
    Stat
    Barg

No heart/defense/rebounding, doubt the Knicks will make playoffs with that roster esp with a rookie coach and new system

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

says

tom thibodeau
    bulls beat writers
    doctors
    webmd
    me
    Well Rose got to be the one to say for it to count

Even DESPITE Rose's injury issues, I'd still go to Chicago over all the other destinations.

Melo has to stay in the East for starters. Western Conf is, as I have said over and over, an absolute murder's row to get out of the conf to the finals. Getting out of the 1st round is even a crap shoot.

Rose aside, Thibs, Noah, Gibson, Butler, McD is a way better cast than anything in NY.

Call me bias or a homer. Whatever. It's obvious he can come to Chicago, be "the Man" still and compete for a championship.

I know bringing a chip to NYC would be the best for him, but he has to trust Phil and Dolan that they can get him a contending team by the end of next summer....who knows if that will happen.

Being the guy who brings the first Chip to Chicago since MJ would be quite a feat as well.

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    Well Rose got to be the one to say for it to count
    I'm pretty sure he said it too

To be clear....

I think Phil and Fish and the Org can do big things in NYC, I just don't think the Knicks franchise w/ or w/ out Melo will win a championship in the next 2-3 seasons.

Building chip teams takes time. Hell the Heat came together like we've never seen a team put together and they didn't even win in year one.

No matter what Phil's big plans are, is it possible to make as big of a splash as Riley and the Heat did w/ the Big 3? No way.

Despite uncertainty surrounding Rose's health the Bulls are still one of the best options if not the best option aside from the idea thrown around of Melo joining Bron, Wade and Bosh in Miami (don't see it happening).

The roster that the Bulls already have in place along with Thibodeau is the best choice for him if winning is indeed more important to him than money.

Dallas is more of an aging roster.
    Houston I don't see it working well with Harden and Howard.
    Don't see him going to Atlanta.
    I doubt it would work with Kobe in LA.

Bulls have the best defensive coach in the league and a top coach overall.
    Noah is the reigning defensive player of the year. Taj would start at the 4. Jimmy Butler can always guard the opponents best perimeter player. McDermott adds shooting. And throw in a hopefully recovered former MVP in Rose and you have the best option.

Let's see what Melo decides.

Why go as far back as GHill? Just say DWade. Rose is going to be like DWade from now on.

100% isn't healthy enough for Rose to play.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    100% isn't healthy enough for Rose to play.

Still beating that dead horse huh?