Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Default Re: The Lakerbot is assembled!

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    denial is a wonderful thing

its whats kept christianity and every other man made religion relevant since the advancement of modern day science through carbon dating through geological bone fossils and dna

if it can make people believe in a book that says the world is flat, the first people were 6 thousand years ago and there was a jewish zombie levitating magician that was conceived through ghost sex with a virgin and god... then i'd imagine denial can also help someone whos just trying to ignore the greatest collection of talent in professional sports team history
    what the hell did I just read?!

Learning to shoot layups NYK_Stan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    Requesting a photoshop of a champagne shower

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_Stan
    Perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_Stan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pc6PmOuGvs

Learning to shoot layups NYK_Stan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krazymofo

its whats kept christianity and every other man made religion relevant since the advancement of modern day science through carbon dating through geological bone fossils and dna

if it can make people believe in a book that says the world is flat, the first people were 6 thousand years ago and there was a jewish zombie levitating magician that was conceived through ghost sex with a virgin and god... then i'd imagine denial can also help someone whos just trying to ignore the greatest collection of talent in professional sports team history
    oknu ****ing retard tell me where in the bible it says that the world is flat, because in my bible it says that the earth is round. Secondly if you study any kind of science in college, you'll know that carbon dating is not an exact science is mostly theory not a law so it's not absolute. Not saying that I believe for certain that the first human was found to be sixth thousand years ago but I won't say that's not the truth either, so I keep an open mind about it. I'll bet you're one of those retards that think evolution is the only truth not a theory by Charles Darwin or whatever that scientist name was. I just keep an open mind when it comes to the theories of creationism and evolution, not completely deny it because a person with a phd said so.
    Last edited by Bandito; 08-28-2012 at 12:13 PM.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    oknu ****ing retard tell me where in the bible it says that the world is flat, because in my bible it says that the earth is round. Secondly if you study any kind of science in college, you'll know that carbon dating is not an exact science is mostly theory not a law so it's not absolute. Not saying that I believe for certain that the first human was found to be sixth thousand years ago but I won't say that's not the truth either, so I keep an open mind about it. I'll bet you're one of those retards that think evolution is the only truth not a theory by Charles Darwin or whatever that scientist name was. I just keep an open mind when it comes to the theories of creationism and evolution, not completely deny it because a person with a phd said so.
    Do you have any idea what a theory actually is?

Dunking on everybody in the park magictricked's Avatar

I'll bet you're one of those retards that think evolution is the only truth not a theory by Charles Darwin or whatever that scientist name was.
    SMH

Only on ISH would a funny NBA comic scene somehow become a theology debate.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
    I guess Metta is not ready?

metta only comes out to play when laker bot is excited

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    You are the reason America is getting stupider.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    You are the reason America is getting stupider.
    Edit this sucker to say, "You are the reason America is getting more stupid". Stupider is not a word. Dumber would have also worked.
    Last edited by COnDEMnED; 08-28-2012 at 02:33 PM.

is that kevin durant or javale mcgee?

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

Is there a worse poster on ISH right now? I don't think so.