Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Banned

Default Re: Dion Waiters on comparisons to Wade: "It makes me work harder to be better than him"

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    Randy Foye was compared to Wade coming out of college too. He was supposed to be the better jumper shooter as well.
    Foye is a dumbass, black hole type player.

Dion is very bright, unselfish, etc.

Nice try though,,

Default Re: Dion Waiters on comparisons to Wade: "It makes me work harder to be better than him"

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    So you "proved" your argument by showing me a Doc Rivers quote saying he woulda been a top 5 pick last year.
    Common sense would ask you "What made Rivers make that claim" and I gurantee it will point to th numerous reports Sully was a top 5 pck in 2011. Start using the common sense GOD gave you.

No way Sully woulda went top 5 last year. No goddamn way. There WERE tons of articles proclaiming him a top 5 at the beginning of the season, but towards the end most mocks i remember had him in the 7-12 range.
    Show the mocks because they arent deleted from the internet.

7-12 over who? Who did those mcks have going over him. This oughta be funny. Why is it only YOU remember these so called mocks? Hope you didnt get them from bleacher report.

And do you understand rookie pay scale? It doesn't seem like you do. Thats why it would have been utterly MORONIC for an agent to hold back any top tier draftee to play another year in college.
    Yet no answer to why NUMEROUS TOP PICKS styed in school. In fact you claimed Sully was mocked at 7-12. Yet he returned to school only to go where? How much money did he lose? You talk rookie pay scale and here it is Harrison Barnes, Perry Jones, Sully stayed a year.

Terrence Jones another prospect who lost money.

Explain why these kids went to school for another year?

Again, so eager to prove somebody wrong on an internet forum..... Its comical (especially considering how much goddamn time you spend on the forum) Get a life homie.
    I've proven you wrong as has others. I enjoy watching you refuse to admit being wrong in spite. Hilarious. You've provided nothing to support your stuff besides "I remember".

I spend far less time on here than you seem to think. Guess that remark comes from not having much else to say. Which is normal with you.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Common sense would ask you "What made Rivers make that claim" and I gurantee it will point to th numerous reports Sully was a top 5 pck in 2011. Start using the common sense GOD gave you.

Show the mocks because they arent deleted from the internet.

7-12 over who? Who did those mcks have going over him. This oughta be funny. Why is it only YOU remember these so called mocks? Hope you didnt get them from bleacher report.

Yet no answer to why NUMEROUS TOP PICKS styed in school. In fact you claimed Sully was mocked at 7-12. Yet he returned to school only to go where? How much money did he lose? You talk rookie pay scale and here it is Harrison Barnes, Perry Jones, Sully stayed a year.

Terrence Jones another prospect who lost money.

Explain why these kids went to school for another year?

I've proven you wrong as has others. I enjoy watching you refuse to admit being wrong in spite. Hilarious. You've provided nothing to support your stuff besides "I remember".

I spend far less time on here than you seem to think. Guess that remark comes from not having much else to say. Which is normal with you.
    I'm pretty sure that I can explain why those players went back to school with one five letter word that will be bleeped out if I type it in. P/U/S/S/Y is a great reason to go back to school. College girls are hotter than late 20's NBA gold diggers.

Banned

Barnes said he was going back because the lock out gave him a chance to win a title. I believe Sullinger said he was going back because of the lock out aswell. Which is a pretty obvious reason if you use your brain for once. Remember at this time all the doom and gloom reports were saying the NBA season would be cancelled? Declaring would mean a year of sitting around waiting with no communication between you and your team and no access to your practice facilities. I guess most guys expected to go back and improve their stock.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Barnes said he was going back because the lock out gave him a chance to win a title. I believe Sullinger said he was going back because of the lock out aswell. Which is a pretty obvious reason if you use your brain for once. Remember at this time all the doom and gloom reports were saying the NBA season would be cancelled? Declaring would mean a year of sitting around waiting with no communication between you and your team and no access to your practice facilities. I guess most guys expected to go back and improve their stock.
    Too bad its not as obvious for...

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13

By your estimation Sully and his agent just straight up left a million or 2 million bucks on the table to play college hoops for another season. Agents aren't stupid. Believe me, if he was a sure fire top 5 pick, he would have declared. No agent in their right mind would tell a potential top 5 pick to stay and play college for another year.

I guess Sully, Barnes, PJIII, T.Jones agents are out of their minds since thse guys went back to school.