Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Default Re: Chris Paul is starting to test my patience

The only explanation is this dude is going on a bender before a game. Can be no other reason for the stupid things he posts.

Griffinfan86

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Lol at CP3 stans now rivaling Kobe stans. Now if you call a player out for playing like ass you get attacked. The real fans are the ones who can call it like it is and CP3 has been a big disappointment this year. BTW I've heard your whole "Clippers wouldn't be shit without CP3" angle before and I disagree. Blake would have developed faster and the Clippers had the assets to keep improving.

CP stans? Dude just scored the final fgs on the game and won the game, is 2nd in the league in assists.

seriously though, you're bipolar right?

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by devin112
    cpchoke won the game, who gives a shit what the stat line is? only a dumbazz would focus on the first 3 quarters and dismiss the 4th. you're a retard man.

he did totally suck on defense, mo never had an easier day.
    Not about retard or bi polar. It's about me thinking this was going to be CP3's MVP year where he had a loaded team he picked himself and would dominate. It's discouraging to me to see him vanish for long stretches all season long when last year I didn't see that at all. I'm just concerned because you'd think after 18 games or w/e he would have snapped out of that stuff.

I'm also not used to seeing him get obliterated on D every night when last year he was great.

any other Clippers fan hate CF86 like I do?

Not about retard or bi polar. It's about me thinking this was going to be CP3's MVP year where he had a loaded team he picked himself and would dominate. It's discouraging to me to see him vanish for long stretches all season long when last year I didn't see that at all. I'm just concerned because you'd think after 18 games or w/e he would have snapped out of that stuff.

I'm also not used to seeing him get obliterated on D every night when last year he was great.
    I want him to lead the Clippers to wins, not MVPs. The 4th quarter is winning time and so far he's leading the team to wins.

When was CP's defense great????

Seriously dude, everybody thinks you have emotional issues. you have to be bipolar and on your period every game.

Dunking on everybody in the park

I think that's pretty unanimous

I want him to lead the Clippers to wins, not MVPs. The 4th quarter is winning time and so far he's leading the team to wins.

When was CP's defense great????

Seriously dude, everybody thinks you have emotional issues. you have to be bipolar and on your period every game.
    CP3 was very very good last year defensively. He may of gotten scored on due to the size advantage most PG's have but he was scrappy and always stayed active. Now I see way more standing around and watching players shoot wide open jumpers. Rather than continuously attacking me how about you explain the basketball side of this?

BTW Clippers are 11-6 bro.... they should be about 14-3. CP3's games where he had 4 and 6 points recently weren't leading anybody to wins.

Just feel bad for him.

ISH already was against the clippers so what's a lil more hate

we should start a petition to kick his ass out of clipper nation. he avy bets against the team, talks shit about them when he's on his period, and then starts a CP bash thread.

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

I didn't dog Jazz fans at all. I've been pretty chill after losses. My only issue in the game thread with Jazz fans was them crying about a flop when Hayward and Millsap flopped around all night long and this disregarded that. I said Jazz are a good team and tough as hell.
    You also told one of them to go to bed.

Dude, let them say what they want. This is an internet forum. They don't HAVE to agree with your opinions (if they did, there would be nothing to discuss). You don't have to convince every single person to take your side. If they complain about something, laugh it off and ignore it. You don't see me replying to EVERY SINGLE person that complains/insults the Clippers do you?

I do once in a while, but that's when I'm in the mood for a discussion. Replying to EVERY SINGLE ONE looks really bad and gives people the idea that you're insecure, I'm sure you don't want that label on you. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the wins instead of looking for doubters that are still there after their team loses

we should start a petition to kick his ass out of clipper nation. he avy bets against the team, talks shit about them when he's on his period, and then starts a CP bash thread.
    Never avy bet. I made a comment when the Clippers were down 13 that the game was over because they didn't look like they gave a fu** and thought outloud and said if they somehow pull off the miracle win I'll change my avy. I didn't directly propose a bet to anybody so not sure why you keep saying this .

Also... I talk shit about the players/team when they play like crap. I prefer honesty over blind loyalty and being a yes man.

Good High School Starter notatop29pg's Avatar

The best punishment would be to see CP3 walk next season and have Bledsoe start. You'd get awesome looking boxscores mixed with 30% fg and 7 turnovers a game..... But he'd get cool blocks.

unfortunately thats more of a punishment to Clipper fans.

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

CP3 was very very good last year defensively. He may of gotten scored on due to the size advantage most PG's have but he was scrappy and always stayed active. Now I see way more standing around and watching players shoot wide open jumpers. Rather than continuously attacking me how about you explain the basketball side of this?

BTW Clippers are 11-6 bro.... they should be about 14-3. CP3's games where he had 4 and 6 points recently weren't leading anybody to wins.
    So the Bulls, the best team in the NBA back then with the best record in NBA history (72-9) technically SHOULD HAVE BEEN 82-0, right? Since they're the best team and shey SHOULD NOT lose against anyone?

This is why you play the games. Just cause you're a better team than another doesn't mean you will win. Doesn't matter whether they should or shouldn't win a game, fact is, we're 11-6.

Another thing is, do you expect Chris Paul to NEVER have an off game? Blake Griffin had a game the other day where he dropped only 4 points. Should we call him ChokeGriffin? I don't understand.

No player is going to have 100% great games.

Banned

im just confused as to why it's taken people this long to realize it. since the second or third month he has posted here he has been this insufferable. the solution would be to just all ignore him and then when his threads get no replies he will hopefully disappear for good.