Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Michael Beasley with 19 points for Miami tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
    Lol what? Haslem is NOT treated better than the Big 3. He's on the same level as Battier in terms of playing time, and that's mostly because the Heat have no bigs. Haslem is still an above average rebounder for the minutes that he plays. Birdman is more active around the rim but Haslem is still more physical of a player and does get the nod over Birdman at times because of his history in Miami.

But Haslem isn't getting playing time at the expense of Bosh/LeBron at PF/C if that's what you're implying. Beasley would be a fine backup to LeBron if he shows he is willing to put in the work defensively and not be a blackhole on offense.
    http://www.nba.com/heat/news_recap/m...s-step-forward

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Rose has an as good or even better team around him than Bron does, and he can't get half the results. Quit your whining.

Quoted for stupidity

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    What's the excuse for the Lakers getting swept in the first round without Kobe last season?

BTW the Lakers are 4-5. In the Western conference that's the lottery......unlike the Eastern Conference that guarantees you a playoff spot.

Kids thinking they can troll....
    Hill was out and they didn't have Kaman, but cheers for ignoring that which does significantly change the team. Even with Kobe in, the spurs still would've beaten the Lakers quite easily.
    Its still early days but anyway the cream of the crop is definitely comparable for each conference (pacers, thunder, heat, spurs and I wanna say warriors but I'm not certain yet).
    That's cute referring to me as a kid, but don't worry I'll leave the trolling to you mate enjoy!

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

It's definitely all about defense with Beasley. Coach Spo will only give him (and anybody else) valuable minutes if he plays good defense and fits well into their system. Once he gets all the rotations right he will be playing more minutes. On the offensive end he's already been really effective so far.