Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: In all seriousness, I feel bad for Lillard, he should've been there instead of Klay

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    Again, what are you holding home accountable for? Not being the GOAT?

You know what he is. I know what he is. An incredible shooter who can fill it up.
    it would be nice if he could fill it up in the finals instead of scoring 15 points on Allen Iverson efficiency while he is the 2nd/3rd option

klays scoring, efficiency, and defense all declined in the playoffs and finals and im calling him out and holding him accountable for it

that is what real fans do

NBA Superstar

Default Re: In all seriousness, I feel bad for Lillard, he should've been there instead of Klay

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    it would be nice if he could fill it up in the finals instead of scoring 15 points on Allen Iverson efficiency while he is the 2nd/3rd option

klays scoring, efficiency, and defense all declined in the playoffs and finals and im calling him out and holding him accountable for it

that is what real fans do
    So you were all over Curry through those first three games of the finals last year, where he shot like shit and let fvcking delly eat his lunch?

You can be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    So you were all over Curry through those first three games of the finals last year, where he shot like shit and let fvcking delly eat his lunch?

You can be honest.
    considering the amount of defensive attention he was garnering and the fact that he suffered a major concussion less than a week before and the lack of support he was getting from his teammates (mainly klay thompson), he did great

curry picked apart the cavaliers in a masterful performance...any objective person who knows basketball will tell you this

and on the flip side any objective person who knows basketball will tell you klay absolutely shit the bed in the finals

these are the facts here...deal with them or not...

Default Re: In all seriousness, I feel bad for Lillard, he should've been AS instead of Klay

NBA Superstar

considering the amount of defensive attention he was garnering and the fact that he suffered a major concussion less than a week before and the lack of support he was getting from his teammates (mainly klay thompson), he did great

curry picked apart the cavaliers in a masterful performance...any objective person who knows basketball will tell you this

and on the flip side any objective person who knows basketball will tell you klay absolutely shit the bed in the finals

Damn. Just proved everything here

Why do you keep telling this blatant lie? It's pathetic.

Curry saw single coverage from Kyrie/Shump/Delly from games 1-3 especially. Hell most of his points came off of pick and roll switches with TT or Mozgov guarding him.

The series happened months ago, quit trying to revise it. Curry played like shit for a supposed GOAT, which is why Iggy won FMVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    Why do you keep telling this blatant lie? It's pathetic.

Curry saw single coverage from Kyrie/Shump/Delly from games 1-3 especially. Hell most of his points came off of pick and roll switches with TT or Mozgov guarding him.

The series happened months ago, quit trying to revise it. Curry played like shit for a supposed GOAT, which is why Iggy won FMVP.
    what are you talking about

you are seriously the least knowledgable poster here....you tried to say Derek Fisher was better than Kobe Bryant by posting their Ortgs....

what are you talking about

you are seriously the least knowledgable poster here....you tried to say Derek Fisher was better than Kobe Bryant by posting their Ortgs....

You didn't address a single point I made. Projection.
    You use ad hominem because you got called out.
    And I've never done that. You lying sack of shit.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Default Re: In all seriousness, I feel bad for Lillard, he should've been AS instead of Klay

No, but he should replace LMA
    Last edited by SyRyanYang; 02-17-2016 at 05:05 AM.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    I mean he just lost Batum, Matthews & Aldridge and the Blazers are currently 7th in the west.

Klay is my second favorite player in the league but Lillard got robbed again.

Fvck the NBA straight up For not picking him as an All Star
    Aldridge was a wild card. Should have been in over him at the wild card position.

Lillard is a much more skilled player than Thompson...we know this

but Thompson gets way more exposure and gets to sit back on offense and shoot wide open 3s because of their system and since their team is winning at a historical pace no one cares about Lillard..

very enjoyable thread so far. Warriorfan ahead on the scorecard.

is Klay better than Derozan by next season?