Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Basically at the end of the semester is the last time I'm going to see my crush,.....

Quote Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
    Instead of telling her your true feelings like a little girl, you may instead want to think about presenting her with a proto-masculine display to win her heart (and vag).

Something like this would work:

Basically you have 2 choices at this point:

1. Paint Paris in her room.
    2. Rape.

Default Re: Basically at the end of the semester is the last time I'm going to see my crush,.....

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul

Basically you have 2 choices at this point:

1. Paint Paris in her room.
    2. Rape.
    things you go to jail for

Quote Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps

Something like this would work:

did anyone else feel more dumb reading this guys post.

my advice is to not lay it all out there, shes just going to tell you no.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    did anyone else feel more dumb reading this guys post.

my advice is to not lay it all out there, shes just going to tell you no.
    What's so dumb about it?

Just say, hey school is ending soon, we'll have more free time. Let's do something.

Not hard.

If you say "ive been secretly in love with you every second" out of the blue you are going to creep her out.

OP, how would you feel if some girl you barely knew said "I couldn't eat sleep and focus cuz i was always thinking of you"

Quote Originally Posted by Umad101
    "I really like u, the first day I saw u I really couldn't take my eyes off u cuz ur so cute and adorable. There where day I couldn't eat, sleep, focus cuz the whole time I was thinking of u. I don't know if u feel the same way but I just want to get this off my Chest with no regrets"

You have a better chance at getting laid if you just say "Hey, you wanna go have sex before I leave?" Srs.

Quote Originally Posted by Umad101
    There where day I couldn't eat, sleep, focus cuz the whole time I was thinking of u
    no

Good High School Starter

Yeah, what you have in the OP comes off creepy. Say something, just nothing like that

You might as well write her a love note and make her a cool I LOVE YOU mixtape. You'll get the same response.

If you actually at one point couldn't eat or sleep because of her, then you have no chance. Mostly because you have a vagina and not a penis.

Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

Sometimes you can't change what will happen but you can choose how you will react.

Better to do this and look silly/sweet/etc than to regret not doing it for the next 5-10 years. Walk in there with conviction and no one in the world can touch you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
    Sometimes you can't change what will happen but you can choose how you will react.

Better to do this and look silly/sweet/etc than to regret not doing it for the next 5-10 years. Walk in there with conviction and no one in the world can touch you.
    That basically what I'm saying I don't want to live the rest of my life wondering "what if"