Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default IshFL Madden 2010 Online Franchise [Setting Draft Date]

League Info
    League Name: IshFL
    10/16 Teams
    Fantasy Draft
    7 Min Quarters
    All-Pro Skill Level
    Sim Week After 3 Days (Will Make Some Exceptions)
    Accelerated Game Clock - 15 Sec
    Injuries - On
    Fatigue - On
    Weather - On
    Divisions - NFC West [Full], NFC North, NFC East

League Sign-Up ISH Name / Gamertag - Team
    1. 33824 / PimpyMcGee23 - San Francisco 49ers
    2. TruthKGRay3412 / MossForSix81 - Red Ringed
    3. Brujesino / Brujesino - Seattle Seahawks
    4. GOBB / strikskillz - Dallas Cowboys
    5. ALBBaller / Drin335 - New York Giants
    6. Posterize246 / Philly Owl 22 - Philadelphia Eagles
    7. LittlePapaBear - Detroit Lions
    8. ReDnGoLdx49 - Minnesota Vikings
    9. Big Pursey - Washington Redskins
    10. Fooqwah - St. Louis Rams
    11. Dizzle-2k7 / Sirens 35 Doves - Chicago Bears

Helpful Links
    Manage Your Online League Here
    Last edited by 33824; 11-06-2009 at 06:04 AM.

Default Re: IshFL Madden 2010 Online Franchise [Registration]

I'm in..damn Carbine for ruining the other league.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
    I'm in..damn Carbine for ruining the other league.
    Fasho. The two divisions I listed above cool with you? We're doing a fantasy draft so it really doesn't matter to me. We can do the same divisions as our last league. It's whatever.

Also, try to spread the word to the guys. Want another competitive league. I'm not allowed to PM right now so I repped the people in the other league and told them to join. I also have been putting that little tag at the bottom of my posts.
    Last edited by 33824; 10-15-2009 at 02:12 PM.

Ill be the RAIDERS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    Ill be the RAIDERS!!!!
    I wanna try to get everyone in 2 divisions that play each other like our last league. It was nice that way so we have more User-User matches. We can vote on the divisions that we can play in. I have no problem with changing my team but not sure if I can now that I already created the League and picked my team. I could give one of you guys Commish Rights temporarily and then I could leave and join if we decide to choose different divisions. I've messaged a few people and we're making quick progress (wish we could go faster but I can't PM people). I want to get this league moving as quick as possible so if the people who already joined can spread the word, I'll appreciate it. Ideally I want at least 12 players. More would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by 33824
    I wanna try to get everyone in 2 divisions that play each other like our last league. It was nice that way so we have more User-User matches. We can vote on the divisions that we can play in. I have no problem with changing my team but not sure if I can now that I already created the League and picked my team. I could give one of you guys Commish Rights temporarily and then I could leave and join if we decide to choose different divisions. I've messaged a few people and we're making quick progress (wish we could go faster but I can't PM people). I want to get this league moving as quick as possible so if the people who already joined can spread the word, I'll appreciate it. Ideally I want at least 12 players. More would be great.
    make a thread in the otc directing them to this thread

it will probably get some more people

whatever division is decided up i dont care we are doing fantasy draft right?

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    make a thread in the otc directing them to this thread

it will probably get some more people

whatever division is decided up i dont care we are doing fantasy draft right?
    Yeah. I was telling people at the end of my post about this league. I also bumped the old thread to tell people about this league. I have already contacted like 10 other people who asked to join who who where apart of that league to join this one. I didn't want to SPAM the message board.

Yeah. We are doing a fantasy draft. So if you want to pick the Rams you could have Nhamdi Awesomewha and JaFatcus on your squad.

I'll join but only if we get 12 guys, any less then don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Posterize246
    I'll join but only if we get 12 guys, any less then don't bother.
    Okay. I'll count you in then. We'll get 12 people. Have 5 now. I'll update the OP when I get home. On the iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanAlmighty
    I'm interested, but how do these things work? Like, we all draft our team and what not, do we play each other on a certain day, or just whenever it's fine for both players.

You can put me down, GT - EvanAlmightyy
    as for team, Ill use the bears
    Yeah. We'll have a Live Draft with all the players. If you get the 1st pick in Round 1 then you'll get the last pick in Round 2 and it keeps alternating. You can just draft all your starters and then leave the draft or you can stay there and pick your whole 53. If you don't like the players that you pick you can make trades with other Users (no CPU trades).

It plays out just like a regular NFL Season (17 Weeks + Postseason). We will have about 3 days to play our game and then we'll advance to the next week. So whoever the Bears play in Week 7, you'll play in Week 7. You'll play some games against the CPU and some against other ISH Members. That's why we're trying to get everyone in 3 divisions so there are more User-User matches.

Quote Originally Posted by 33824
    Yeah. We'll have a Live Draft with all the players. If you get the 1st pick in Round 1 then you'll get the last pick in Round 2 and it keeps alternating. You can just draft all your starters and then leave the draft or you can stay there and pick your whole 53. If you don't like the players that you pick you can make trades with other Users (no CPU trades).

It plays out just like a regular NFL Season (17 Weeks + Postseason). We will have about 3 days to play our game and then we'll advance to the next week. So whoever the Bears play in Week 7, you'll play in Week 7. You'll play some games against the CPU and some against other ISH Members. That's why we're trying to get everyone in 3 divisions so there are more User-User matches.
    Ohhh I see. I deleted my post cuz I wasnt sure if I had the time to do this or not. But I will have time to play. And good, about not having to stay for the whole draft, I was wondering about that. This is going to start as soon as all the slots fill up I'm assuming

Quote Originally Posted by EvanAlmighty
    Ohhh I see. I deleted my post cuz I wasnt sure if I had the time to do this or not. But I will have time to play. And good, about not having to stay for the whole draft, I was wondering about that. This is going to start as soon as all the slots fill up I'm assuming
    Yeah. Wanna get it going ASAP. The last league was great until the Commish bailed on us. I can increase and decrease the amount of time we have per round to draft. The computer picks in a second. It's pretty fun. The 3 day rule will be able to bend from time to time if Users need more time. I understand that people do have lives.

I didn't even realize you deleted your post. Lol.

I'll send you a invite when I get on my 360 later.
    Last edited by 33824; 10-16-2009 at 01:53 AM.

I like the 3 day rule only because now guys have to draft good players, not guys they can exploit with. **** like taking Michael Vick in one of the first few rounds. If it has to be simmed, they'll most likely get a loss with those guys.

I prefer to play in the NFC East...I'd take the Eagles unless Posterize was going to take them. Otherwise give me the NY Giants. We get atleast 12 people I'm definately in. Like i normally say I rather play others than the computer week after week after week after week.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I prefer to play in the NFC East...I'd take the Eagles unless Posterize was going to take them. Otherwise give me the NY Giants. We get atleast 12 people I'm definately in. Like i normally say I rather play others than the computer week after week after week after week.
    If we do the NFC east, can I get the giants since thats my team and all.
    Or are all these team choices set in stone? I only chose the bears cuz the OP said NFC North/West at first, now it says NFC East.

i mean its not that big of a deal, if it can be switched im down for it. if not, its aight