Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: [Breaking Tweet] Lebron may be juicing: He and Agent associated with 'Roid Clinic

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    I'm pretty sure EVERYONE here is posting with an air of facetiousness
    You're naive too then when it comes to ISH.

Default Re: [Breaking Tweet] Lebron may be juicing: He and Agent associated with 'Roid Clinic

Quote Originally Posted by zizozain
    lol

Hello Winwin.

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    No it's not. Lebron is a ripped, hulking player. Tyson Chandler looks bigger, but not ripped, and full of striations.
    Lebron isn't very ripped either. He doesn't have a lot of definition. He doesn't have the crazy striations or huge veins in place veins usually don't appear.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
    Lebron isn't very ripped either. He doesn't have a lot of definition. He doesn't have the crazy striations or huge veins in place veins usually don't appear.
    A lot more ripped and defined than Tyson Chandler.

Any1 who honestly believes that NBA players are not juicing is incredibly naive and just as misinformed. If you have people using PEDS in The Tour of France, and in track and field, you know sports where the athletes are far from WWE lookalikes. Of course basketball players are using PEDS. Pro sports is big business. And More importantly its entertainment. Bigger, stronger, faster its what we all want to see. Its what we pay to see(either at the arena, on your tv screen, or on your Laptop/computer, or smartphone) and its what we get to see. if anyone thinks thats all just eating right and working out and training, I guess we agree to disagree.

If Lebron played baseball, people would look at him in mock disbelief. Just like people look at Albert Pujols and Josh Hamilton as cheats even though they've never been linked to PEDS. Never had a suspension overturned because a tampered seal on a positive test. I'm not saying I believe Lebron is juicing. But I wouldn't be shocked. Its the nature of the beast nowadays. People need to broaden their horizons PEDS is not just anabolic steriods. Anabolic steriods are to PEDS what the Original NES is to 360.

You can believe what you want but reporting this like it's factual is the equivalent of looking at Lebron and just deciding he's doing something wrong. None of the "sources" are anything more than rumor mongers. It's a stupid topic.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    You can believe what you want but reporting this like it's factual is the equivalent of looking at Lebron and just deciding he's doing something wrong. None of the "sources" are anything more than rumor mongers. It's a stupid topic.

the story is non story. A conversation of PEDS usage in the NBA is not

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    calm down man you are seriously losing your mind over a thread where we are merely joking around about your favorite player - it's all in good fun until some insecure stan starts lashing out at people in fits of rage
    If you were younger I would say it was kidding around but you have to know that this will stick around for years. Its not something to play around with because it causes doubt which messes with people's head. Not so much Lebron but readership can be affected: A real baller reads this post and he/she has an excellent game and ends thinking they have to juice to keep up, and they end up messed up.

Seriously, things like this are not a joke.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    If you were younger I would say it was kidding around but you have to know that this will stick around for years. Its not something to play around with because it causes doubt which messes with people's head. Not so much Lebron but readership can be affected: A real baller reads this post and he/she has an excellent game and ends thinking they have to juice to keep up, and they end up messed up.

Seriously, things like this are not a joke.
    Yeah, because people posting in a forum is worse than the league not searching high and low for players on PEDs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real JW
    LeBron, like 70%+ of all professional athletes, uses PED's. Probably been using them since 2003. Maybe at the end of high school even. So What?

These guys play sports for a living, and keeping their bodies in top shape is a main concern. Dunno why so many people are outraged over PED's.
    You dont get the outrage? Its no different than two kids with an A in a class only one got the answers to every test by cheating. Something about natural ability to perform at a high level is more applauded then being aided by drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celts34
    Any1 who honestly believes that NBA players are not juicing is incredibly naive and just as misinformed. If you have people using PEDS in The Tour of France, and in track and field, you know sports where the athletes are far from WWE lookalikes. Of course basketball players are using PEDS. Pro sports is big business. And More importantly its entertainment. Bigger, stronger, faster its what we all want to see. Its what we pay to see(either at the arena, on your tv screen, or on your Laptop/computer, or smartphone) and its what we get to see. if anyone thinks thats all just eating right and working out and training, I guess we agree to disagree.

If Lebron played baseball, people would look at him in mock disbelief. Just like people look at Albert Pujols and Josh Hamilton as cheats even though they've never been linked to PEDS. Never had a suspension overturned because a tampered seal on a positive test. I'm not saying I believe Lebron is juicing. But I wouldn't be shocked. Its the nature of the beast nowadays. People need to broaden their horizons PEDS is not just anabolic steriods. Anabolic steriods are to PEDS what the Original NES is to 360.
    Yep. The average IQ in this forum is around 60.

Quote Originally Posted by DavisWarriorsFan
    From a skinny high school kid to a 260 pound guy, you don't think so?
    Blessed with the Holy Grail of genetics, competent professional trainers and moving weights with do that.

He was a child when he entered the NBA. Now he is a man who has built his body up with top notch training and nutrition over almost a decade.

If he wanted to he could probably bulk up to a legit 280 but it would be counterproductive to his style of play.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    It can't be 60 it's at least 75 because YOUR IQ alone rips all averages, means and medians Mr Euroleague!!

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

This is very true most people on this board still think that unless you look like the Incrediblke Hulk you aren't on steroids or PEDS. I mean yea nobody would ever use PEDS in the NBA, what with their super strong IOC level drug testing.

Haven't read through the thread, but Incarcerated Bob starts a bunch of rumors all the time. Sometimes he hits, a lot of times he misses. Last year he said Verlander and Prince Fielder were going to come out as testing positive for PEDs.