Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: If you add a player to a 33 win team, could they beat a 73 win team?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan

Another stupid hot take like we just witnessed the GOAT decade in NBA history?

Oh and does MJ also have the same luxury of having Kyrie punking the unanimous MVP to the tune of 28 ppg and also hitting the GM 7 winning shot or nah?
    No, he had guys like Paxson and Kerr hitting game winning shots in the Finals.

Default Re: If you add a player to a 33 win team, could they beat a 73 win team?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    Kobe fanboy who didnt watch a second of Jordan. Wouldn't know what he is talking about. But he is right about something. Lebron is ten times better than his hero. Kobe would have been swept.
    The fact that you still think I'm a kobe stan is still hilarious. You obviously don't know me.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Not a hot take, just a fact.

I'll take the 10's over the watered down 90's filled with expansion teams and low scoring playoff games.

One Finals game between between the Bulls and Jazz in '97 had a final score of 78-73. What a snooze fest.
    It's called defense you retard

Defenses were allowed to disrupt the offense back in the, like Shaq called it, Big Boy league, that 78-73 score goes into the hundreds under today's cupcake league...you are clueless, son.

[QUOTE=warriorfan]Add the first second and fourth ranked PER onto a team...could they beat Jason Terry

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    It's called defense you retard

Defenses were allowed to disrupt the offense back in the, like Shaq called it, Big Boy league, that 78-73 score goes into the hundreds under today's cupcake league...you are clueless, son.
    No, that is what happens when your 3rd options are Kukoc and Hornacek, two guys who only have one all-star appearance between them.

In 2017, we saw a Fianls where the 3rd options were Klay and K. Love. A guy who had 37 points in a quarter and a guy who averaged 26/13 a couple of times.

Weak 90's era confirmed.

Those shots were off of plays drawn up by PJax using MJ as the decoy, MJ passed the ball to Kerr when he saw Stockton leave his man to double team MJ, he even told Kerr to be ready for the pass, there's video of the time out before that play you dumbass...totally different than LBJ standing around and letting Kyrie go ISO and hitting that ballsy trey on Curry with time expiring

That you can't see a difference is very telling on your hoops IQ and you're seriously gonna sit there and claim MJ was afraid of taking a last shot in a huge game??? You don't know shit about MJ nor the history of the game, lol

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    If this thread isn't proof that Kobe lives absolutely rent free in the minds of his haters I dunno what will.

Thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with Kobe and you see these guys foaming at the mouth KOBEEE!!!

Pa

The

TIC
    bump

The 2016, 73-win Warriors were 73 and 9. 73...and 9!

They shouldn't have lost to anyone in the playoffs, and mathematically speaking, they weren't going to.

What LeBron James achieved that year is remarkable beyond belief and will mark history as being the greatest championship win in the history of major U.S. sports.

Long live our King

Goodness

MJ stans melting. Shook. Defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    All I know is that Kawhi beat the warriors without another superstar
    He beat them without a lottery pick either lol

No, that is what happens when your 3rd options are Kukoc and Hornacek, two guys who only have one all-star appearance between them.

In 2017, we saw a Fianls where the 3rd options were Klay and K. Love. A guy who had 37 points in a quarter and a guy who averaged 26/13 a couple of times.

Weak 90's era confirmed.
    Forgot to mention that Kerr said after one of those finals games in 2017 that he wouldn't be able to make a team in today's league.

Weak 90's era confirmed.
    Love was a stud before his game got swallowed up by Bran ball, made him a corner three jump shooter

Hornacek had a bad Finals because he was being guarded by a GOAT defender, MJ. The saddest thing I've ever heard said about a superstar was when the question was asked about LeBron "can he stop Jason Terry"

The defenses were running roughshod over the offense by the late 90s that the league changed rules in order to open the game up, again, this is something you probably never knew, noob

https://www.azdesertswarm.com/basket...inals-playoffs

“Just watching our guys and how talented they are and how talented Houston is, there’s no way I could have played in the NBA today,” Kerr said Monday during Game 1 of the WCF. “I came around at the right time, 20 years ago.” - Kerr

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    If this thread isn't proof that Kobe lives absolutely rent free in the minds of his haters I dunno what will.

Thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with Kobe and you see these guys foaming at the mouth KOBEEE!!!

Pa

The

TIC

Like you don't do the same shit with LeBron