Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Has Jason Terry always been a di**?

i remember last season at halftime against the suns

" this team is not good at defense, we need to punish them"

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Let me remind you Nugget. The Clippers are one of 2 teams this season who have beaten every single division leader in the league. Don't underestimate the talent or potential the team has. We lost by 6 today to Dallas and 7 last time without Eric Gordon or Kaman. Beaten the Celtics, Bulls, Lakers, Heat, Hornets, Spurs and Thunder.

Banned

[QUOTE=Clippersfan86]Let me remind you Nugget. The Clippers are one of 2 teams this season who have beaten every single division leader in the league. Don't underestimate the talent or potential the team has. We lost by 6 today to Dallas and 7 last time without Eric Gordon or Kaman. Beaten the Celtics, Bulls, Lakers, Heat, Hornets, Spurs and Thunder.[/QUOTE

The mavs were without beaubois and butler when they played the clippers the last time.

currently beat you without butler and with a badly injured marion.

your injury excuse holds no water

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by thomaspynchon
    i remember last season at halftime against the suns

" this team is not good at defense, we need to punish them"

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    First off.. Are Carlisle, Dirk and Kidd lying when they say the Clippers are a playoff team when healthy that just needs experience? Or is Terry full of shit when he says we are a bad team? I agree Nugget that the Mavs DO have to win and that we are a lesser team. To flat out disrespect an opponent and call them a bad team though, especially when they aren't?

How many opponents have said the Clippers were an extremely tough team to play and have playoff talent if healthy? Seems like most teams have. Nugget your own coach George Karl flat out said when we are healthy and playing well we don't have a weakness after DeAndre Jordan stomped you guys out for 14 points, 20 rebounds and 7 blocked shots and the rest of our guys killed it too.

Point here was like Crossover said it's poor sportsmanship. Why would you diss another team like that out of the blue? I know to you Nugget it wasn't a diss but the way he words these things is harsh and disrespectful. The comment about Derrick Rose being THE entire Bulls when they have Deng, Boozer and other guys? Disrespectful!
    Why are you taken something that Jason Terry said so seriously?...I don't pay Terry any mind untill he backs up his talk in the playoffs.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Dude by that standard any team in the NBA isn't bad. Any team can step up and win on any given night. Bobcats? They use to always beat the Lakers. Give the health kick a rest too. If Portland was healthy who knows what the NBA would be like. Every team deals with injury. It's just the way it goes. You don't get any bonus points.

Clippers are a 30 win team. Dallas is 3rd place. Clippers compared to the Mavericks are a "bad" team. Jason Terry simply pointing that out and implying they need to win games like that. Ya sure bad might be a little harsh but I'd rather harsh than fake BS that most people in the NBA spewed. "both teams tried hard" garbage like that.

Comment isn't perfect but hardly thread worthy and being ready to declare Jason Terry an asshole. Calling it like he see's it as far as I'm concerned.

Seriously what word would be acceptable and not ruffle people's panties? Average? Potentially good team in the future? Medicore? Good? Great?. Some of those words would change him from an asshole to a liar

Local High School Star crosso√er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    Dude by that standard any team in the NBA isn't bad. Any team can step up and win on any given night. Bobcats? They use to always beat the Lakers. Give the health kick a rest too. If Portland was healthy who knows what the NBA would be like. Every team deals with injury. It's just the way it goes. You don't get any bonus points.

Clippers are a 30 win team. Dallas is 3rd place. Clippers compared to the Mavericks are a "bad" team. Jason Terry simply pointing that out and implying they need to win games like that. Ya sure bad might be a little harsh but I'd rather harsh than fake BS that most people in the NBA spewed. "both teams tried hard" garbage like that.

Comment isn't perfect but hardly thread worthy and being ready to declare Jason Terry an asshole. Calling it like he see's it as far as I'm concerned.

Seriously what word would be acceptable and not ruffle people's panties? Average? Potentially good team in the future? Medicore? Good? Great?. Some of those words would change him from an asshole to a liar
    I'm sure no one asked Terry if Clippers were a "bad" team, I'm positive he said that at his own disposal. He has always been arrogant, shows very little sportsmanship to his opponents.

What does lying have to do with anything? He says stupid shit all the time, no one directly asks him "are the Clippers a bad team" he just flat out says it and then eats his words every single time come playoff time.

Just like a month ago when he was all cocky about catching the Spurs and not worried about the two time defending championss at all; because his team beat LA in their first meeting.

Dude just disrespects his opposition and comes off as a douche bag because of the things he says.
    Last edited by crosso√er; 03-31-2011 at 03:31 AM.

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

Terry is a clown, not for his comments.....but for punching Finley in the family jewels in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan

Dallas won by 6............. So how much better are they really? Won by 7 last time............ See the point? If you blow a team out by 30 call them a bad team but you get by with refs helping you late in the 4th quarter and barely pull off a win vs a "bad" team.. what does that make you? Let me guess.. Dallas was taking it easy on the Clippers?

Quote Originally Posted by get these NETS
    Terry is a clown, not for his comments.....but for punching Finley in the family jewels in the playoffs.
    I .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by get these NETS
    Imagine having a 6'8'' 230 lb black guy sitting on top of your head in the heat of battle. You might be prone to do something you'd regret later on.

[QUOTE=thomaspynchon]
    Let me remind you Nugget. The Clippers are one of 2 teams this season who have beaten every single division leader in the league. Don't underestimate the talent or potential the team has. We lost by 6 today to Dallas and 7 last time without Eric Gordon or Kaman. Beaten the Celtics, Bulls, Lakers, Heat, Hornets, Spurs and Thunder.[/QUOTE

The mavs were without beaubois and butler when they played the clippers the last time.

currently beat you without butler and with a badly injured marion.

your injury excuse holds no water
    Difference is Dallas is a deeper team to begin with . Since Butler has been out they have IMPROVED in most statistical categories. As for Roddy.. what has he contributed lately that makes him a difference maker? Especially compared to freaking Eric Gordon and Kaman. Of course that point holds water.

Dallas won by 6............. So how much better are they really? Won by 7 last time............ See the point? If you blow a team out by 30 call them a bad team but you get by with refs helping you late in the 4th quarter and barely pull off a win vs a "bad" team.. what does that make you? Let me guess.. Dallas was taking it easy on the Clippers?
    Don't worry man, hopefully the Lakers can get some redemption for y'all tonight. No one talks to our little bro like that and gets away with it!!

You know the Clips are my 2nd team at heart, always check up the score on them and hope they do well.

Nonetheless Dallas is a much better team obviously. I expected a loss. Just saw this postgame comment and thought it was disrespectful and uncalled for. You beat a 30 win team by 6 and you talk about how bad they are?

Quote Originally Posted by crosso√er
    Don't worry man, hopefully the Lakers can get some redemption for y'all tonight. No one talks to our little bro like that and gets away with it!!

You know the Clips are my 2nd team at heart, always check up the score on them and hope they do well.
    I always root for you guys when we aren't playing you. I'll make sure to watch and chill in the game thread with you guys tomorrow. Gotta redeem LA for us .