Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Voratian's Avatar

I wish Duncan would pull a Shaq when a seasoned dunker is flying towards him, AVOID or FOUL

Banned

Lebron made about 3-4 incredible plays last night. If he keeps that up, I might have to reconsider my opinion that he's not really that creative.

National High School Star AKADS's Avatar

LeBron is creative with the ball and making plays but he is not a creative dunker. I think part of that is how big he is. Look at the dunker who did insane creative dunks its when the were are thinner and lankier. LeBron is built like Malone. if Malone donked like LeBron in the open court we would never hear the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by AKADS
    LeBron is creative with the ball and making plays but he is not a creative dunker.
    That reminds me of Lebron's commercial where the 4 Lebrons are having a dunk contest. I thought regular Lebron would have pulled some crazy dunk, but alas, it was just a power dunk...

I rule the local playground PureElement's Avatar

looks like he almost travelled.

College star

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AKADS
    LeBron is creative with the ball and making plays but he is not a creative dunker. I think part of that is how big he is. Look at the dunker who did insane creative dunks its when the were are thinner and lankier. LeBron is built like Malone. if Malone donked like LeBron in the open court we would never hear the end of it.
    I wasn't strictly talking about dunking. He's just never struck me as very creative, on a Jordan/Dr. J/Kobe/AI/TMac level. In the air, on the ground, with his handles, whatever. But he impressed me last night.

KIWI
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

what about josh smiths dunks dude nearly hit his head on the rim

Quote Originally Posted by KIWI BOY
    what about josh smiths dunks dude nearly hit his head on the rim
    Who cares how high he jumped, Lebron was guarded by Bowen(best perimeter defender in the league) and completely loses him going around another spurs player than goes straight down the lane at Duncan (9-time All NBA 1st team defender) and slams it home with authority. Early candidate for dunk of the year.

Thanks Loki. Nice video. Heh.

Default c'mon really

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    I wasn't strictly talking about dunking. He's just never struck me as very creative, on a Jordan/Dr. J/Kobe/AI/TMac level. In the air, on the ground, with his handles, whatever. But he impressed me last night.

i think i see what you are saying, as far as globetrotter/air-jordan sort of moves..... but in reality - not scooby doo, how can you not be creative when getting 6-10 assists a night? he passes as close to magic johnson as we have in the league now. i'd say kidd, nash, and lebron are the best highlight dish men in the league. so that's creativity.

he's also creative in that he knows the game. maybe that's calculating, but these days it can masquerade as cleverness because so many are dolts when it comes to rotating and playing passing lanes, etc.

straight jumping in the air and doing acrobatics i agree he's too big for that. he's karl malone size and dunks like doctor j + nique. the jordan comparisons are in number, midwest local, and domination. no one compares his dunking to jordan.

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Default Re: c'mon really

Default Re: Lebron on Duncan