Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: The BigAss 2nd term thread

Obama Student Loan Policy Reaping $51 Billion Profit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3276428.html

This is good news. The money represents the profits on loans that the tax payers were already having to guarantee. TP take the risk... TP should get the reward.

Before the change in the way we approached student loans... the banks made the loans... the tax payers guaranteed the loans... and the banks kept all the profit. It was essentially a profit without risk scam by the banks. Now that the government has cut out the middle man who siphoned off all the profits... there was bound to be a windfall.
    Last edited by longhornfan1234; 05-15-2013 at 05:34 PM.

[QUOTE=KevinNYC]So now PPP is accurate? Also, you're not doing an apples to apples comparison. First off, Benghazi is a republican obsession and it's not suprising that more republicans are generally aware of it than Democrats, secondly you're comparing the general pool of voters to the pool that expressed the opinion that Benghazi is the worst scandal in American history. So you're comparing different things. I'll give you a B+ on this one.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Eric Holder getting grilled today. Probably won't amount to anything but I like watching him squirm.
    Damn, this does not look good for Holder. Not coming across well at all. Way too defensive. Let me see if I can find some quotes

I Am Not Stupid All Of You Are. You Just Do Not Know Good Leak Investigations.

Barack and I will stand strong through the oppression that has been thrown at us. We will not bend to the will of these haters and sinners

We Do Not Need This. You Stupid People. America Is About Using The Irs Against Your Enemies. Do Not Blame Me. You Don't Know How Broad A Subpoena Should Be Written Because You Saw Some Stupid Tv Show. The Yelpers And The Reddits And The Ap Need To Back Off.

To The Associated Press. I Forbid You From Spreading Your Hate In Your News Syndicate. This My Justice Department And I'm Not Allowing You To Use My Justice Department On Your Newsgathering Organization!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    We learned what Republicans had assumed happened, that requests were shot down, that the State Department knew well in advance of the heightened situation, that one of those guys got demoted as a result, and that talking points were changed even though intelligence in the area predicted a possible terrorist attack. MSNBC and the other Liberal media outlets weren't even talking about Benghazi until now. And only severe pundits are talking about impeachment, but major media outlets especially ones on the Right are not focused on that.

The problem here is the lying by the Administration to the American people. Sure, it's not as severe as the other two issues going on right now, but to sit in front of Congress and tell the world that you didn't know certain things when the American people pay you to know these things is absurd. The Liberal media is doing their best to protect their Golden Girl, Hillary, but she's already put her foot in her mouth big time and the rest is now damage control. It's funny, for as many sound bites that you can play from her regarding Benghazi, the sheep don't seem to care. She's won a victory before the war and that's quite pathetic from an American's perspective.
    I'll try to tease apart some facts from your rant. And see if we "learned" this at the last hearing on May 8th

that the State Department knew well in advance of the heightened situation We knew this last year.[I]Systemic failures and leadership and management deficiencies at senior levels
    within two bureaus of the State Department(the

Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...#ixzz2TSwDaIuY

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    Barack and I will stand strong through the oppression that has been thrown at us. We will not bend to the will of these haters and sinners

That's my favorite one.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    That's my favorite one.
    I had fun writing those.

My favorite was where Samy and Crazy Amy tried to ban Redditt users from commenting on their page. No, they forbid them to.

Also Crazy Amy was convicted of fraud because she used somebody else's social security number to get a line of credit at a bank.

http://www.findforms.com/pdf_files/azd/20255/86-1.pdf

Da Mavs

Man I really hope I don't get riled up with or sucked into politics ever again. I can't believe I supported any politician ever. It's funny how stressed and obsessed people become with all this, when it's a bunch of bull shit and the media is just playing everyone like puppets.

Seriously people, go out, breathe some fresh air or something...these guys don't give a **** about you or this country or anything other than themselves.

Kevin...if we closed the loopholes, could you get behind lowering the corporate tax rate to 22%?
    Last edited by longhornfan1234; 05-21-2013 at 08:32 AM.

That "Oh Shit!" you heard someone scream earlier was coming from the White House.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...,6645565.story
    [QUOTE]A top IRS official in the division that reviews nonprofit groups will invoke the 5th Amendment and refuse to answer questions before a House committee investigating the agency

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    That "Oh Shit!" you heard someone scream earlier was coming from the White House.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...,6645565.story

I have been defending Barry on this scandal, but this doesn't look good.